GUNS N' ROSES To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

matthewlang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking the same about the tickets, could be $6 online booking fee? will find out tommorow for sure

i freaking hope so lol. mind you it said somewhere any saturday ticket would get you admission to the concert. its just lame cos our focus is GNR and their focus is the V8's. But yeah pre-sale for Ticketek members tomorrow so ima just buy the general admission ones (if i can get em) and hope thats what gets me in aye

hey i work for telstra i should get the tickets for free :rofl-lol: one can dream lol

i freaking hope so lol. mind you it said somewhere any saturday ticket would get you admission to the concert. its just lame cos our focus is GNR and their focus is the V8's. But yeah pre-sale for Ticketek members tomorrow so ima just buy the general admission ones (if i can get em) and hope thats what gets me in aye

i just signed up to ticketek just now pretty easy, just need a credit card or visa debit. free to join

hey i work for telstra i should get the tickets for free :rofl-lol: one can dream lol

i just signed up to ticketek just now pretty easy, just need a credit card or visa debit. free to join

HAHAHAHAHAHA if only life were that easy aye...

yeah i been a member since they came out in '07, just wish they could do like a proper leg of the tour out here, would make things so much more easier

they might do some other shows in melbourne brissy maybe perth would be pretty stupid just to do one show, would lose lots off possible revenue. who knows whats going to happen closer to dec. im pretty keen to get a ticket now so i dont miss out if they dont tour.

they might do some other shows in melbourne brissy maybe perth would be pretty stupid just to do one show, would lose lots off possible revenue. who knows whats going to happen closer to dec. im pretty keen to get a ticket now so i dont miss out if they dont tour.

Yeah after '07 my mate and i planned out a trip to see them again if they ever came back and skipped Brissy, what a waste of a few english lessons that was =) but seeing as nothing else has been announced we're taking this as the only show on the aussie leg of the tour, and even if they do decide to come to Brissy, we could just get a double dose of GNR =)

Yeah after '07 my mate and i planned out a trip to see them again if they ever came back and skipped Brissy, what a waste of a few english lessons that was =) but seeing as nothing else has been announced we're taking this as the only show on the aussie leg of the tour, and even if they do decide to come to Brissy, we could just get a double dose of GNR =)

07 was bad i found out 1day after the adelaide concert that gnr played. this was before i had internet to check these things out , cause where i live there no info bout tours or anything been waiting 18 years now. arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh im going to go crazy lol

07 was bad i found out 1day after the adelaide concert that gnr played. this was before i had internet to check these things out , cause where i live there no info bout tours or anything been waiting 18 years now. arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh im going to go crazy lol

wow man that wouldve fucking sucked hardcore, i didnt find out til a friend told me then there were ads in the paper the week later... so i was kinda happy til i missed the sale on the first concert, but luckily they played a second =) same thing goes for the slash tour... i only found out cos one of my tafe buddies was reading a random local music gig guide and on the second page there was a full page add for him, otherwise i wouldve missed out on seeing him too. But i just really wish they would expand the leg of the tour for other cities... i mean sure they're getting paid a fair bit for sydney, but why not make some extra cash (not that they need it) and most importantly please all the other fans here cos their gear is gonna be sent out here anyway for this one-off concert...

Hey guys important info about General admission tickets.. Just talking to a guy who went to the concert last year:

"GA tickets will get you into the stadium, i.e. out on the grass (playing area).

GA tickets will not allow you to sit in the grandstand or to stand in the mosh pit.

The grandstand and mosh pit are reserved for corporate or reserved grandstand seating.

What they did last year was if you had a corporate or reserved seating and you wanted to get into the mosh pit you actually had to register about 2 hrs prior to the concert starting."

just incase ppl miss my last post.. Info about General Admin tickets.. Was just talking to a guy who went to the concert last year

"GA tickets will get you into the stadium, i.e. out on the grass (playing area).

GA tickets will not allow you to sit in the grandstand or to stand in the mosh pit.

The grandstand and mosh pit are reserved for corporate or reserved grandstand seating.

What they did last year was if you had a corporate or reserved seating and you wanted to get into the mosh pit you actually had to register about 2 hrs prior to the concert starting."

I was under the impression if i had GA tickets id walk in early straight up to the front stage...?? anyone got further info

just incase ppl miss my last post.. Info about General Admin tickets.. Was just talking to a guy who went to the concert last year

I was under the impression if i had GA tickets id walk in early straight up to the front stage...?? anyone got further info

In that case, I'm getting grandstand tickets. For an extra $90 a ticket, it will be worth it to avoid the dissapointment and headaches!

Don't wanna accuse them or anything but, must we be total pussies and not tour the biggest market (US)? If they tour the entire world and skip the US, it's gonna look pretty cowardly in alot of people's minds.

Guns N' Roses will tour North America upon the release of their follow up to Chinese Democracy in 2011.

I hope so. I'd like to catch Mr. Rose when/if he comes around my area.

So I guess none of you have seen THIS latest development then re: Axl's previous supposed press statement...

"AXL ROSE Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance - July 14, 2010"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=142986

Oh boy, here we go again...

This was posted two pages ago actually, but everyone's ignored it. I bet they won't now Blabbermouth's reporting it though!

Edited by Blake Sabbath

LOL anyone really thought that Axl would actually say sentences like : "To mix GUNS with this massive Sydney event will be a blast"

As the organizers propably paid nearly a million they would want to see some promo activity, which as we all know is never a good thing to ask from Mr. Rose so they made up some bogus...

So I guess none of you have seen THIS latest development then re: Axl's previous supposed press statement...

"AXL ROSE Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance - July 14, 2010"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=142986

Oh boy, here we go again...

This was posted two pages ago actually, but everyone's ignored it. I bet they won't now Blabbermouth's reporting it though!

It's just about the quotes used in the news report...

The concert is still a go.