GUNS N' ROSES To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

matthewlang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop getting all this diamond bullshit... go GA and mix it up in the mosh you skirts!

So there is defInitely mosh access with GA ??

CONCERT TICKETING INFORMATION

The Stadium arena, level 1 and level 2 will be available in a general admission capacity to all GA and Grandstand Ticket Holders. Level 6 will be opened if the arena, level 1 and 2 are full.

Level 4 is available only to corporate ticket holders.

There is no reserved seating.

http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/Sydney/tickets_GeneralAdmission.htm

This is the details for last year 2009

link http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/sydney/entertainment.htm

but could be totally different in 2010

Diamond and Platinum Ticket Holders: There will be a VIP section on the Arena directly in front of the stage (Hot Zone), this will be standing .

General Admission Ticket Holders: The rest of oval will be General Admission standing and available to all other ticket holders. Please note that there will be a 15,000 cap on Saturday only for General Admission tickets sold so that the total on the oval does not exceed 22,000.

Seating: Certain bays will be allocated depending on the type of event ticket held. The bays closest to the stage will be allocated to Diamond & Platinum Ticket Holders followed by Gold and Silver and the remaining will be for General Admission ticket holders. General Admission seating will be based on a first come first serve basis.

Pretty sure it's different this year.

http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/Sydney/tickets_Grandstandseating.htm

That's the link with the diamond and platinum packages and they don't talk about the "hot zone" anywhere. Probably more hassle for them to organise than it's worth - when you think about it, a lot of those ticketholders would prefer to remain in their seats, leaving a half empty area right in front of the stage. Can't imagine that works very well.

Guest gunns5

This is the details for last year 2009

link http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/sydney/entertainment.htm

but could be totally different in 2010

Diamond and Platinum Ticket Holders: There will be a VIP section on the Arena directly in front of the stage (Hot Zone), this will be standing .

General Admission Ticket Holders: The rest of oval will be General Admission standing and available to all other ticket holders. Please note that there will be a 15,000 cap on Saturday only for General Admission tickets sold so that the total on the oval does not exceed 22,000.

Seating: Certain bays will be allocated depending on the type of event ticket held. The bays closest to the stage will be allocated to Diamond & Platinum Ticket Holders followed by Gold and Silver and the remaining will be for General Admission ticket holders. General Admission seating will be based on a first come first serve basis.

Pretty sure it's different this year.

http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/Sydney/tickets_Grandstandseating.htm

That's the link with the diamond and platinum packages and they don't talk about the "hot zone" anywhere. Probably more hassle for them to organise than it's worth - when you think about it, a lot of those ticketholders would prefer to remain in their seats, leaving a half empty area right in front of the stage. Can't imagine that works very well.

I got my G.A ticket, and I rang ticketek but they have no information on the venue/seating/mosh pit at all because they said they wont until the tickets go on 'public' sale .

there fuckn clueless, ill see if i can ring up the sydney v8 500 later and find out, but if you need plats tickets to get in the red zone im fukin out 85 bucks

fuck you julia gillard red head bitch

Guest gunns5

i sent telstra 500 a message/inquiry so ill let everyone knows what the deal is with the red area/hot area whatever the fuck its called...

Lets hope they inform the train services around the venue to keep working well into the early morning (anyone remember 2007 homebush? haha)

Guest gunns5

so we are in for train service hell?

well look at it this way, acer arena holds 10 000 and they buckled to accomodate that, at the v8's there expecting 185 000 people.

I think the train service will be fucked hard

Guest gunns5

this will be bigger then eastern creek lol

ill bring the general so we can all listen to it, but you can only record 6 seconds of it from 20 meters away from me :P haha

I got my tickets!!!!!

Kids under 12 are free. So i'm going to get my kids tickets.

My husband is away that weekend and if i cant find a sitter they are coming with me!

So if you see a middle age woman going of her rocker with 4 kids in tow...come say hi!!

just received this looks like HV was right this year they are doing it different

Hi,

Thank you for your email. The concert will be first in best dressed - There is no Hot zone this year so it will not matter what kind of ticket you have.

Kind Regards,

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

just received this looks like HV was right this year they are doing it different

Hi,

Thank you for your email. The concert will be first in best dressed - There is no Hot zone this year so it will not matter what kind of ticket you have.

Kind Regards,

Lucy Merget | Receptionist - Administrator |

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome - Got my tickets ! I begged my wife to get on the internet this morning while I was at work. Anyway, she did well and now I don't have to call a divorce lawyer.

I just got the GA tickets, hopefully with this I can get up close to the stage.

When I saw them way back in 1993 at Eastern Creek raceway in Sydney, my mates and I just wandered down to have a look at the front of the stage early in the day. We walked through these gates of a fenced off area and security slapped bands on our wrists. Without knowing what we were doing we ended up in the small area at the front of the stage. Got to the venue early in Brisbane 07' too, so thats the key to getting up close to the stage if thats what you want.

Guest gunns5

My diamond is now on Ebay :lol:

haha not to worry man, at least you covered yourself, i was typing on my fucking iphone whilst driving 90km/h from blacktown to parramatta in 15 mins flat thinking i already missed out haha

the perils and excitement of being a gnr fan