GUNS N' ROSES To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

matthewlang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

you think theres any chance whatsoever of more Aus shows?

or is paying GnR big $$ allowing them to be 'exclusive' , and only do the v8 event and nothing else?

we shall see hmmm rock2

you think theres any chance whatsoever of more Aus shows?

or is paying GnR big $$ allowing them to be 'exclusive' , and only do the v8 event and nothing else?

we shall see hmmm rock2

The Hollywood rockers have not ruled out gigs in other cities, but the Telstra 500 will be their only Sydney date, organisers have confirmed.

The band's arrival will follow an extensive tour of Europe as patient audiences finally get to hear live cuts from Chinese Democracy.

Fingers crossed

Guest gunns5

"Axl Rose, princess for a day"

A brisbane and melbourne show would be good , forget the burwood bathroom bowl though :D

Hey, I'm flying down from Brisbane too. :) Have any of you Sydney Natives got any advice about where to stay thats close to the venue, in a half-decent location ???

If I were you I'd stay at a Hostel. There are several ones close to the Central Station, which is good 'cause you'll need to catch a train to get to the stadium. Also, they're usually have reasonable prices.

Here are a few:

http://www.wakeup.com.au/

http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/sydney-central/

:: vicente ::

Hey, I'm flying down from Brisbane too. :) Have any of you Sydney Natives got any advice about where to stay thats close to the venue, in a half-decent location ???

Check out Formule One...there is one across the road and they are usually cheap

Guest gunns5

Flying down from the Gold Coast (most likely)

this is going to be as big (if not bigger) than eastern creek, even though I was just a youngen when that took place.