USA shows?

TurboSupra

I wouldn't bank on any "tour date" US shows til 2011... The way this tour has been going since in opened in Asia then Canada. There seems to be a month or two hiatus between legs. I'd say the tour will end the Euopean/UK leg mid-December then another hiatus. Hopefully US will see some dates mid-year 2011. I had heard a possible US/Canada tour early 2011. Again, this is just rumour!!

From FacebooK: Guns N' Roses will perform at the Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA on August 13th, 2010.

So it begins. :thumbsup:

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/article_504141ae-938c-11df-9ff7-001cc4c03286.html

It's not their official Facebook that is saying that.

Nothing is confirmed.

On top of that, he left out a big part of the headline: "[first time in the states] in 9 years"

How credible a source is that?

It's not their official Facebook that is saying that.

Nothing is confirmed.

Oh - I always thought, the "Chinese Democracy World Tour" site on Facebook was official also.

If not so: My bad.

I don't think it is. The official GNR one that we know is official doesn't say anything yet.

To be honest, I think the only way that GN'R can have a successful US tour is if they release Guns N' Roses in November and tour in early 2011 in support of that. I think they will tour that U.S. eventually, just not in 2010. They seem to be doing good in ticket numbers (definatley in South America) so, I can see a GN'R US tour being atleast somewhat successful. Would be cool if they did a super tour with another band, maybe like Metallica or Van Halen, tickets will sell like crazy.

I would love for them to come anywhere near my area. Hopefully they come to Boardwaly Hall and rock the place, I'll definately be there!

Even if the tickets sales are poor and the arena's are half-empty, they'll still kick ass!