Bands That Need to Retire ASAP

Axl Knows

U2.

Besides the fact that Bono is the most annoying person alive... It's one thing to have a distinguished sound, it's another to have all the songs sound exactly the same/alike.

WTF ? What are you using dude ?

Compare Boym Joshua Tree ,Achtung Baby and Zooropa the songs don't even sound similar between those records even All that You Can't Leave Behind and No Line on Horizon have huge differences .... you can hate a band it it matter of taste but stop making stupid untrue points.

My remark was about the band not you, trool. It's my opinion. And it's always true.

But seriously, the haven't made one significant album since Achtung Baby.

What is the difference between talking about me or anything else, when you're talking nonsense ? Nonsense is nonsense not matter at whom it's directed. And stating that all U2 songs sounds the same is talking absolute shit. It's not an opinion , it is nonsense. They have various really different sounding albums.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U2.

Besides the fact that Bono is the most annoying person alive... It's one thing to have a distinguished sound, it's another to have all the songs sound exactly the same/alike.

WTF ? What are you using dude ?

Compare Boym Joshua Tree ,Achtung Baby and Zooropa the songs don't even sound similar between those records even All that You Can't Leave Behind and No Line on Horizon have huge differences .... you can hate a band it it matter of taste but stop making stupid untrue points.

My remark was about the band not you, trool. It's my opinion. And it's always true.

But seriously, the haven't made one significant album since Achtung Baby.

What is the difference between talking about me or anything else, when you're talking nonsense ? Nonsense is nonsense not matter at whom it's directed. And stating that all U2 songs sounds the same is talking absolute shit. It's not an opinion , it is nonsense. They have various really different sounding albums.

Calm down.

It's my opinion. You don't think so because your obviously a fan.

And it's probably not nonsense because I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who thinks that way. (And the others probably aren't ''using'' anything either.)

P. S. :lol:

Edited by cold_as_ice

Yeah maybe but hiding behind "opnion" when one is talking nonsense is plain wrong. Right to have own opinion is cool is one thing, talking nonsense is another. One can argue that it is opnion that Britney is better singer than Jagger/Axl or Tyler, and what everyone should just leave it right there even without raising eyebrows because it is "opnion" ?

Compare those two

anyone with pair of ears won't argue that those songs sound the same.

And I'm not even big fan, I like U2 but prefer tons of other bands. They are cool for me, but I'm not big fan.

Edited by eye2eye

KISS, because Gene Simmons has such ridiculous delusions of grandeur. He thinks they're the best metal band in the world, all other band's look up to KISS, blah blah blah.

They have a few good tracks but let's call a spade a spade - they sold records on a glam make-up gimmick and the poppiest tracks ever considered to be 'metal'.