Music video

Guns n' Swedes

I think there aren't any legal issues or things to be singed off. I thought before that it was becuase the people on the '06 tour won't be on the video because they weren't on the band anymore, that's the reason the Better video didn't come out, or so I thought. After about 5 months of touring with the new band, there's still no Better video. I mean, they could just use live concert footage, it's not that hard.

It would be cool it all the sudden they released like 4 video's on Youtube or T.V., one video with live footage for Better, one for Chinese Democracy, one for Street of Dreams, and one for This I Love with the same epic video like November Rain.

I doubt were getting any video's for a album that came out lamost 2 years ago. That 41 second clip on their Facebook was the closest we'll ever get to a video, unfortunely.

Doubt it. They missed the boat with Better.

Will there ever be another single from CD? doubt that too.

As an easy cash in, there might be a live video at some point.

they didn't missed anything!

the moment video for Better will be release, the moment GNR will rule the world again!

singles from CD are plenty: Catcher in the Rye, TWAT, Madagascar, Sorry, Prostitute, This I Love, Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge ... actually each song which will get an original video from the band will be a brake through!

apparently you still don't get it, with your - "easy cash in"! GNR is not about that! the cash is getting in but not in an easy way!

the moment video for Better will be release, the moment GNR will rule the world again!

singles from CD are plenty: Catcher in the Rye, TWAT, Madagascar, Sorry, Prostitute, This I Love, Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge ... actually each song which will get an original video from the band will be a brake through!

apparently you still don't get it, with your - "easy cash in"! GNR is not about that! the cash is getting in but not in an easy way!

Apparently you don't get it either. It's not as easy as you say. You can't predict what the general public will like, or not like. It doesn't matter anymore, i love the band as they are.

'the moment video for Better will be release, the moment GNR will rule the world again!'

I think Better has already been released, and made zero impact.

I'm not sure if it was a proper release, or simply a free CD for the stations.

'the moment video for Better will be release, the moment GNR will rule the world again!'

I think Better has already been released, and made zero impact.

I'm not sure if it was a proper release, or simply a free CD for the stations.

I'm talking VIDEO CLIP man! because, there is were all people go to get their "info" and not from radios. and as soon as it will make in impact on TV stations then it will make an impact on radio stations.

don't act like you don't know this, because music videos play a huge role in promoting music, and GNR were the greatest when it came to music videos, along whit having great music, which they have, but, as it was in '87, without video clips, they would not get big! so that's my point!

in a way, history is repeating for this band, as their music is getting to the masses :)

the difference is that in '87 - '88 they were at the bigging of their trip, and no one was really felt threatened by them, as for 2008, you have a "world of people" who feel threatened by GNR being successful once more! and don't tell me it's not so! because, it's getting clearer now who wanted Chinese Democracy to fail, in order to have a "reunion"!

why I put reunion in brackets? because it's simply a silly word which is not correct in this situation, since GNR didn't break up, but members chose to leave the band, from whom only IZZY was a founding one along with AXL, and, when he had left in 1991, people - that is the fans - weren't so fucked up about it, because, hey! - he wasn't "cool" like the man whit the topper, with great curly hair and with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth - Slash - but HEY! he-IZZY- was one of the biggest song writers of the band along side with Axl! but that doesn't seemed to matter to the so-called GNR fans, who, at that moment they were teenagers looking for "father figure" that is models - cool ones, to follow!

as I said before in other post, none of the "Live's guitarist"(Slash) fans can come up with one musical argument for his "greatness" after his departure from GNR! because he was great as long he was in this band.

so yes there is needed a VIDEO CLIP to break through!

Edited by roua gri