Sturgis!

COMET

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see this show going over very well. The biker crowd will probably get rowdy when they see Ashba there instead of Slash.

the bikers are more diplomatic these days compared to the 90's , id be more afraid of the drunk chavs at the leeds festival this year. bottles will be flying.

Edited by Frozen Inferno

I can't see this show going over very well. The biker crowd will probably get rowdy when they see Ashba there instead of Slash.

the bikers are more diplomatic these days compared to the 90's , id be more afraid of the drunk chavs at the leeds festival this year. bottles will be flying.

lol wut?do you have any idea who shows up for Sturgis,sure you have the poser bikers that like to ride as a hobby and then you have the hardcore gang affiliated fuckers(I mean that in a good way) they try their best to keep peace between each other during the entire event,and if bottles will be flying at leeds GN'FNR should not be playing the gig anyway,drunk chavs? :rolleyes:

thats one of the first things i thought , this gig has the potential to be a time bomb , bikers yelling for slash and throwing things hope im wrong but i have this feeling like it might be a nightmare , hopefully im wrong :shrugs:

No, you are mistaken,I have been to the Sturgis Biker Rally and nobody will be thinking about slash or miley kennedy, Ashba will do fine.Good place for GNR to play.

lol wut?do you have any idea who shows up for Sturgis,sure you have the poser bikers that like to ride as a hobby and then you have the hardcore gang affiliated fuckers(I mean that in a good way) they try their best to keep peace between each other during the entire event,and if bottles will be flying at leeds GN'FNR should not be playing the gig anyway,drunk chavs? :rolleyes:

thats one of the first things i thought , this gig has the potential to be a time bomb , bikers yelling for slash and throwing things hope im wrong but i have this feeling like it might be a nightmare , hopefully im wrong :shrugs:

Everybody shows up for Sturgis to have a good time,alot of alcohol,good lookin women,Harleys and the occasional WTF? moments,I cannot think of a better event for GN'R to perform at.Don't be surprised if the crowd receives them with more respect than those idiots at Leeds.

That is the very message I was trying to convey, Sturgis is a big biker party, GNR will be in it's element

and this will be a fun gig. :nod:

bikers, and basically everyone else, don't care who is in the band. how many hardcore gnr fanatics do you think there are? think of a band you like, you listen to their songs and would gladly see them in concert. you don't really care too much as to the inner workings, feuds and happenings of said band, so do you really care about the dichotomy between former and current members? can you even name every member? not everyone cares about gnr as much as you do, they care about their songs, and at this event, having a good time.

Edited by Atlas Shrugged

Guest Nasty Nate

Dudes,I love me some good lookin biker chicks,with their tight black leather pants and their top heaviness hot assselves,take me down too Paradise City! rock3

I've been to Sturgis and believe me when I say that the majority of those "biker chicks" are definitely not attractive.

Dudes,I love me some good lookin biker chicks,with their tight black leather pants and their top heaviness hot assselves,take me down too Paradise City! rock3

I've been to Sturgis and believe me when I say that the majority of those "biker chicks" are definitely not attractive.

My girlfriend is afraid that I'm suddenly into leather-faced chicks. I keep telling her, I'm only going for the booze n muzic.

got my tickets ordered.. Going to be a great road trip just 3 girls!! I have been dying to get out there. My fav place on the planet is The Black Hills! Too whom ever set this in motion I owe you a drink!