Sturgis!

COMET

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns and Alice on the same night, fucking cool. To whoever is going; have fun you lucky bastards, hopefully everything goes well. :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome...Any chance that Axl will run into Matt Sorum, who is touring with his band of hot chicks Darling Stilettos??

Duff AND Matt? am i smelling a reunion?

or maybe a nasty fight.. since scott is there too

Edited by henfjel

So EOSM and STP are playing there too.

I wonder if Axl'l bump into them while there. Didnt scott say he had new respect for Axl after he left velvet revolver.

Yeah something like that.

And the Pigeons... err Eagles are playing on a different day ;)

Well, there goes alot of my savings! Gonna drive from Edinburg Tx go to San Antonio (228 miles). Fly from San Antonio to Denver (943 miles). Rent a car and drive from Denver to Sturgis (388 miles).And then back. It will be all worth it. I need my Guns N Roses fix. Its like a drug! I have not seen them since 07 in Mexico. This will be my 5th time and I hope alot of forum members will be there.

Edited by batman007

Well, there goes alot of my savings! Gonna drive from Edinburg Tx go to San Antonio (228 miles). Fly from San Antonio to Denver (943 miles). Rent a car and drive from Denver to Sturgis (388 miles).And then back. It will be all worth it. I need my Guns N Roses fix. Its like a drug! I have not seen them since 07 in Mexico. This will be my 5th time and I hope alot of forum memebers will be there.

U rock bro. thats what i call a road trip rock2

Ill be heading in from SLC, UT to see em. It will be my first time ever! Ive waited so long for this! Ill be having to take a couple days off of the new job I just took and book all this shit at the last second but it's gonna be worth it.

I saw 'em in SLC for the UYI tour. But I don't think they ever came back after that. When they play Vegas again, you wanna jump on that. We drove down to see 'em at the Joint. It's a great trip down too, get a bite to eat at Mesquite.

So EOSM and STP are playing there too.

I wonder if Axl'l bump into them while there. Didnt scott say he had new respect for Axl after he left velvet revolver.

Yeah something like that.

And the Pigeons... err Eagles are playing on a different day ;)

haha i was at that Cleveland show in 06 when he called them the Pigeons of Shit Metal if thats what your talkin about

33w60qw.jpg

Guns N' Roses Twitter:

ReTweeting was too easy to say we hit the road soon! Here's a flyer for @RockNRevFest http://twitpic.com/2avvcm (via @FarfallaDreams) peace!

about 10 hours ago via web

THats a bad poster! Hey GUnsguy when are you getting there? And have you found anything out about the venue. I am arriving the day of the concert.

Batman, no finalized plans quite yet. I should be arriving the day of as well though and leaving the next day. I will be in NYC before Sturgis not sure 100% when to fly out yet.

I have zero info about the venue, I will try and find out though.

I will hazard a guess at this and say I think it may be a stage with a field, as many people as they want can get in. Festival style place. That is a guess I will try and see whats up

Edited by gunsguy