Sturgis!

COMET

Batman, no finalized plans quite yet. I should be arriving the day of as well though and leaving the next day. I will be in NYC before Sturgis not sure 100% when to fly out yet.

I have zero info about the venue, I will try and find out though.

I will hazard a guess at this and say I think it may be a stage with a field, as many people as they want can get in. Festival style place. That is a guess I will try and see whats up

Similar to Woodstuck. I've been to the Sturgis Ralley before. WCW used to host a PPV from there too!!! My Mom is visiting from the Maritimes so I can't make it this year tho :) Hopefully someone gets a stream goin'

Edited by MicEffecT

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said God Bless America... i cant believe that. show support for their country???, what the hell is wrong with them, they are so not cool. Go to Sturgis and talk that shit and show disrespect and see what u get. Better yet, go with my cousin back to Afghanistan next month for a fuckin year, that will show u how not cool it is.

It said God Bless America... i cant believe that. show support for their country???, what the hell is wrong with them, they are so not cool. Go to Sturgis and talk that shit and show disrespect and see what u get. Better yet, go with my cousin back to Afghanistan next month for a fuckin year, that will show u how not cool it is.

Great sarcasm J Dog---there is a big difference between loving your country, and rabid stupid nationalism! Nothing wrong with showing your country some love--whatever your country is.

It's quite obvious that's fan made, no professional graphic designer would ever, and let me repeat this, EVVVVVVER. Use "Motion Blur" on renders of people...that's bush league, as well as the "Glow Effect" around the Rock And Rev logo, or God Bless America or whatever..it has a white glow effect and looks like shit

Last minute chance from Colorado area.

I am driving in from Colorado, anyone interested in carpooling? Ticket on me as my brother can no longer make the trip. Leaving Thursday and returning Saturday through Denver. I am evening willing to pick people up at the Denver Airport (about a six hour drive to Sturgis, but on my way)..... Campsite is walking distance to the venue. Hit me up if this sounds like a deal for you. If you know how to pitch a tent and mingle with bikers even better!

lol Motley Crue's gunna be there. Axl vs. Vince should finally happen :rofl-lol:

Or Axl vs. Scott

Or Axl vs. Duff

Or Axl vs. Matt

:rolleyes:

To be honest I don't really think there's that much bad blood between any of them now.

Remember Axl bumped into Sorum in some club back in 2006 and had a few drinks and got a lift home from him.

He's mentioned that he wouldn't rule out working with Duff at some point even just as a one off occurence. Duff has also praised Axl in most interviews saying that although he could be difficult, he was still a huge talent.

He's never really mentioned Weiland and although Scott ripped Axl a few years back, his stance changed when after he was out of VR and there was a big interview where he said he felt he could understand what Axl went through a lot more.

Edited by Bansidhe

Last minute chance from Colorado area.

I am driving in from Colorado, anyone interested in carpooling? Ticket on me as my brother can no longer make the trip. Leaving Thursday and returning Saturday through Denver. I am evening willing to pick people up at the Denver Airport (about a six hour drive to Sturgis, but on my way)..... Campsite is walking distance to the venue. Hit me up if this sounds like a deal for you. If you know how to pitch a tent and mingle with bikers even better!

Sent you a PM.