Azoff Throws A Copy of the WSJ at Axl's Lawyer

kyrie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to play devil's advocate... If the roles were reversed and Axl had "allegedly" thrown a paper at someone, and his lawyer denied it had happened, people would be saying how the press loves to demonize and lie about Axl. But the same thing happens to Azoff and nobody seems to mind it; in fact, you're mocking him.

Not saying it didn't happen...just saying you shouldn't rush to conclusions based on second-hand reporting.

Really this is the thread you post in?

WIth all the racist and homophobic rhetoric that has been posted on this board lately...and you as a mod are posting here?.........I love you as a poster, but seriously?

Where's Madison.

anyone else sick of this idiot constantly saying 'this isnt politicaly correct, boohoo, Axl called madison a lesbian, boohoo, People are making jokes about gays, boohoo, the world will end in 2 years, boohoo, the interwebz is my whole life boohoo

Get the fuck over it, now your telling the moderators here , how to do their job? while your at it, why dont you just ask the admin to whipe your ass for you?

fucking princess, grow the fuck up or log the fuck out.

Thank you. I too am sick of her self-righteous bullshit. I'm still hoping she gets banned one of these days.

Not defending anything that was said, just the right to say it. What kind of forum would this be if everyone just agreed with every opening comment? Each thread would last a minute and most of us probably wouldn't hang around long.

On topic: I think a lawyer throwing something at another in an Axl Rose lawsuit is almost poetic. Get in the ring, boys, the fun has just begun.

I'm waiting for Axl to take the stand and say "You Can't Handle The Truth!"

Axl should show up wearing his white swimming trucks (complete with semi), and leather W.A.R jacket, just to show them he means business.

He could point and shout at Azoff, telling him to 'SUCK MY DICK' . That should go down well :D

Edited by star

Just to play devil's advocate... If the roles were reversed and Axl had "allegedly" thrown a paper at someone, and his lawyer denied it had happened, people would be saying how the press loves to demonize and lie about Axl. But the same thing happens to Azoff and nobody seems to mind it; in fact, you're mocking him.

Not saying it didn't happen...just saying you shouldn't rush to conclusions based on second-hand reporting.

People also would be mocking Axl, if the roles were reversed, don't kid yourself.

Miller set trial for April 26.

Great, 365-1 shot and the trial starts on my birthday, unreal. Now my annual dinner with Axl and Beta will surely be canceled. Oh wait, never mind, she seemingly hates me now anyway as you can say 1000 positive things, but 1 bad day and a negative comment negates all that.

Back on topic, I hope Axl kicks his ass as in reading all the filings he seems to be in the right. So despite 'the camp' hating me I still love 'em all like the 'estranged' family they are.

Edited by axlskAmpf

youd think both sides would want the case resolved quickly

if the judge recommends a referee in order to move the process along and Axl doesnt want it, doesnt make much sense considering hes counter suing for millions, the complaint about it being too costly sounds like an excuse

Azoff must be worried of not getting some cash huh? greedy bastard.

If you felt someone owed you $ for your work, you wouldn't try and get it?

Yes, but Axl doesn't owe Azoff any money because he didnt do any work to deserve it.

But that is what the case is about. If Azoff quit right before the tour, that might mean a lot of the work to put the tour together was done. He certainly didn't manage the tour as it rolled out though. And the agreement (verbal, which is weak anyway) may have depended on completing the work for the tour.

I do not think money is an issue on either side, I think for Axl though this means more than a dollar amount. With this suit Axl is showing that he won't bend on his terms and that that is more important than money

agreed...not about the money for axl, he does what he wants and anyone that has a problem with that can shove it.

WIth all the racist and homophobic rhetoric that has been posted on this board lately...and you as a mod are posting here?.........I love you as a poster, but seriously?

Where's Madison.

I don't see any racism or homophobia being posted...I don't get wtf ur problem is but whatever MADISON GOT OWNED BY AXL AND HAD EVERY BIT OF IT COMING WHETHER U OR ANY OTHER BIAST SLASH SUPPORTER IN HERE LIKES IT OR NOT, HE DID IT, AND HE'S A FREE MAN!! Deal...

Where's Madison.

anyone else sick of this idiot constantly saying 'this isnt politicaly correct, boohoo, Axl called madison a lesbian, boohoo, People are making jokes about gays, boohoo, the world will end in 2 years, boohoo, the interwebz is my whole life boohoo

Get the fuck over it, now your telling the moderators here , how to do their job? while your at it, why dont you just ask the admin to whipe your ass for you?

I'M SICK OF IT!! Best post ever BTW

Where's Madison.

Gone, thankfully.

I've seen the carnage she wrought over at chinesedemocracy.com, a forum I like, as soon as she was banned here. Went right back to posting a lot of negative garbage and unfounded B.S. in the guise of intelligent discussion. I'll give it to her though - she makes one heck of a cupcake.

As for Azoff... this is the same Azoff who, upon hearing that Axl was upset about Azoff not using his legal name, immediately went on twitter and posted comments using Axl's birth name, just to antagonize him.

Thus, I fully suspect this is legit. Azoff is another Conrad Black, another Bernie Madoff, and one of these days you're going to see him behind bars. I don't even care about the GN'R connection, but the TicketMaster/LiveNation deal stinks. Although, with the horrid concert season this summer has turned out to be, at least they're eating some humble pie.

/thread..or at least on the madison part. fuck madison

Maybe Azoff is innocent, and thought when he got involved with Axl, had no idea he was dealing with a whole new line up / band.

So Azoff, who's supposedly a top player in the music industry, deals with managing major bands, went into a contract not knowing who was in Guns N' Roses?

Riiigght....

He's an asshole but I doubt he's that ignorant.

Edited by kyrie

Report all such posts....

Where's Madison.

I think we all know the answer to that.

R.

I do not think money is an issue on either side, I think for Axl though this means more than a dollar amount. With this suit Axl is showing that he won't bend on his terms and that that is more important than money

agreed...not about the money for axl, he does what he wants and anyone that has a problem with that can shove it.

Where's Madison.

I don't see any racism or homophobia being posted...I don't get wtf ur problem is but whatever MADISON GOT OWNED BY AXL AND HAD EVERY BIT OF IT COMING WHETHER U OR ANY OTHER BIAST SLASH SUPPORTER IN HERE LIKES IT OR NOT, HE DID IT, AND HE'S A FREE MAN!! Deal...

Where's Madison.

I'M SICK OF IT!! Best post ever BTW

Where's Madison.

Gone, thankfully.

I've seen the carnage she wrought over at chinesedemocracy.com, a forum I like, as soon as she was banned here. Went right back to posting a lot of negative garbage and unfounded B.S. in the guise of intelligent discussion. I'll give it to her though - she makes one heck of a cupcake.

As for Azoff... this is the same Azoff who, upon hearing that Axl was upset about Azoff not using his legal name, immediately went on twitter and posted comments using Axl's birth name, just to antagonize him.

Thus, I fully suspect this is legit. Azoff is another Conrad Black, another Bernie Madoff, and one of these days you're going to see him behind bars. I don't even care about the GN'R connection, but the TicketMaster/LiveNation deal stinks. Although, with the horrid concert season this summer has turned out to be, at least they're eating some humble pie.

/thread..or at least on the madison part. fuck madison

^ THIS ^

Fuck Madison

Fuck Azoff

Fuck Sunny Dre

Where's Madison.

you can't get over old members past and you cant get over old moderators past. i'd say SunnyDRE has "CantGetOverThePastAPhobia".

Christ man do you ever post anything worthwhile or just slagoff and bitch about other members?

Whenever I see you post I can guarantee it is one of the following

1. Bitching generically about another member

2. Bitching about another member who talks about a reunion

3. Bitching about a member pissing on your cornflakes by saying something you feel is negative about Axl or NuGNR

4. Bitching about someone posting old GnR stuff in the wrong section

Do you see a pattern here?? all you do is BITCH!!!

So what are you so bitter about???..........Your act is really getting tired

try contributing something postive sometime you might find it actually makes you feel good.............

Get in the ring motherfucker!

awesome rant dude.

i'd exchange this with axl's get in the ring rant!

fits like a glove

Where's Madison.

you can't get over old members past and you cant get over old moderators past. i'd say SunnyDRE has "CantGetOverThePastAPhobia".

Christ man do you ever post anything worthwhile or just slagoff and bitch about other members?

3. Bitching about a member pissing on your cornflakes by saying something you feel is negative about Axl or NuGNR

try contributing something postive sometime you might find it actually makes you feel good.............

awesome rant dude.

fits like a glove

Not intended to be a rant mate just pointing out the obvious........

yeah, i got that, but if it was, it could be an awesome rant :P

but you are stating an obvious point. he is always bitching

Where's Madison.

awesome rant dude.

fits like a glove

Not intended to be a rant mate just pointing out the obvious........

yeah, i got that, but if it was, it could be an awesome rant :P

but you are stating an obvious point. he is always bitching

No, he is not Graveyard is positive,and supportive of GNR,however you guys on the shit forum like Sunny D. Classicrawker,and the rest of the morons gang up and support each other and:

1. Critique and mock the Mods and Eric.

2. Have your heads so far up madisons ass that you have contacted her diseased mind.

3. Copy/Paste posts from here and bitch about this board constantly

4. Have threads endorsing illegal leaks of copyrighted material

5.Have personally insulted H.V.,zint,Gunsguy and eric routinely

6.Think GNR approves of your scumfuckery

7.Constantly berate GNR 2010,calling Ron a "mediawhore" in a thread,and bashing the band at each chance.

8. Constantly bitch about Beta,Fernando,Del & co.

9.Belive the pure and utter bullshit madison is feeding you about what went down during her "fall from grace" she even posts personal PMs

Now who's a bitch? All you guys on the shit forum,Sumbitch,Sunnydre,Madison,Bonham,Thomas Meadows,

bacardi mayne,CD Love, GNRDave, GNR educator,and the rest of the clown patrol, you know who you are and what you have been saying,as do a lot of people. You voted Nintari as worst mygnr forum member,and Most of you guys come here now to bitch, incite,and ignite flame wars so you can brag to your buddies on the shit forum, So who's a bitch now?