Azoff Throws A Copy of the WSJ at Axl's Lawyer

kyrie

Where's Madison.

you can't get over old members past and you cant get over old moderators past. i'd say SunnyDRE has "CantGetOverThePastAPhobia".

Christ man do you ever post anything worthwhile or just slagoff and bitch about other members?

Whenever I see you post I can guarantee it is one of the following

1. Bitching generically about another member

2. Bitching about another member who talks about a reunion

3. Bitching about a member pissing on your cornflakes by saying something you feel is negative about Axl or NuGNR

4. Bitching about someone posting old GnR stuff in the wrong section

Do you see a pattern here?? all you do is BITCH!!!

So what are you so bitter about???..........Your act is really getting tired

try contributing something postive sometime you might find it actually makes you feel good.............

Get in the ring motherfucker!

awesome rant dude.

i'd exchange this with axl's get in the ring rant!

fits like a glove

Not intended to be a rant mate just pointing out the obvious........

yeah, i got that, but if it was, it could be an awesome rant :P

but you are stating an obvious point. he is always bitching

No, he is not Graveyard is positive,and supportive of GNR,however you guys on the shit forum like Sunny D. Classicrawker,and the rest of the morons gang up and support each other and:

1. Critique and mock the Mods and Eric.

2. Have your heads so far up madisons ass that you have contacted her diseased mind.

3. Copy/Paste posts from here and bitch about this board constantly

4. Have threads endorsing illegal leaks of copyrighted material

5.Have personally insulted H.V.,zint,Gunsguy and eric routinely

6.Think GNR approves of your scumfuckery

7.Constantly berate GNR 2010,calling Ron a "mediawhore" in a thread,and bashing the band at each chance.

8. Constantly bitch about Beta,Fernando,Del & co.

9.Belive the pure and utter bullshit madison is feeding you about what went down during her "fall from grace" she even posts personal PMs

Now who's a bitch? All you guys on the shit forum,Sumbitch,Sunnydre,Madison,Bonham,Thomas Meadows,

bacardi mayne,CD Love, GNRDave, GNR educator,and the rest of the clown patrol, you know who you are and what you have been saying,as do a lot of people. You voted Nintari as worst mygnr forum member,and Most of you guys come here now to bitch, incite,and ignite flame wars so you can brag to your buddies on the shit forum, So who's a bitch now?

Hmm, so apparently the internet is all serious business now. Grow up it's a fucking fan forum, not the stock exchange.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Madison.

you can't get over old members past and you cant get over old moderators past. i'd say SunnyDRE has "CantGetOverThePastAPhobia".

Christ man do you ever post anything worthwhile or just slagoff and bitch about other members?

Whenever I see you post I can guarantee it is one of the following

1. Bitching generically about another member

2. Bitching about another member who talks about a reunion

3. Bitching about a member pissing on your cornflakes by saying something you feel is negative about Axl or NuGNR

4. Bitching about someone posting old GnR stuff in the wrong section

Do you see a pattern here?? all you do is BITCH!!!

So what are you so bitter about???..........Your act is really getting tired

try contributing something postive sometime you might find it actually makes you feel good.............

Get in the ring motherfucker!

awesome rant dude.

i'd exchange this with axl's get in the ring rant!

fits like a glove

Not intended to be a rant mate just pointing out the obvious........

yeah, i got that, but if it was, it could be an awesome rant :P

but you are stating an obvious point. he is always bitching

No, he is not Graveyard is positive,and supportive of GNR,however you guys on the shit forum like Sunny D. Classicrawker,and the rest of the morons gang up and support each other and:

2. Have your heads so far up madisons ass that you have contacted her diseased mind.

7.Constantly berate GNR 2010,calling Ron a "mediawhore" in a thread,and bashing the band at each chance.

9.Belive the pure and utter bullshit madison is feeding you about what went down during her "fall from grace" she even posts personal PMs

Now who's a bitch? All you guys on the shit forum,Sumbitch,Sunnydre,Madison,Bonham,Thomas Meadows,

bacardi mayne,CD Love, GNRDave, GNR educator,and the rest of the clown patrol, you know who you are and what you have been saying,as do a lot of people. You voted Nintari as worst mygnr forum member,and Most of you guys come here now to bitch, incite,and ignite flame wars so you can brag to your buddies on the shit forum, So who's a bitch now?

Hmm, so apparently the internet is all serious business now. Grow up it's a fucking fan forum, not the stock exchange.

No your forum is a shit forum, Carne Asada,Randy what are you doing over there? It's pure purile shit and garbage and the members of the shit site come here to stir shit,pure and simple

and On Topic I hope Axl kicks Azoffs ass to hell and back,it would be a victory for Artists everywhere that have come in contact with Azoff's bully tactics,I hope the Judicial system looks at this and realizes what giving too much power (Ticketmaster etc) to a supposed manager turns him into a power hungry dictator who has crossed the fucking line.

Mods, PM me if you want names of the shit site participants,or go look for yourselves,Fuck that site,fuck Azoff,Fuck madison.

where's the love?

There shouldnt be any love. I'm here for the band, not anyone else.

that's you though, I'd like to think a bunch of the long time folks here know and respect each other, even if they don't agree all the time.

I never said I cant be friends with anyone. I am very fond of 90% of this board, but I came here and am staying here for the band, not for anyone else.

where's the love?

that's you though, I'd like to think a bunch of the long time folks here know and respect each other, even if they don't agree all the time.

I never said I cant be friends with anyone. I am very fond of 90% of this board, but I came here and am staying here for the band, not for anyone else.

That is a commendable stand; I'm here for GNR and nobody else,but my loyalty does not vary or waver,and I sincerily hope the court case hangs Azoff out to dry by his nonexistant scrotal sack,Don't have to agree but if you are in the enemy''s camp chances are you are part of the problem,not the solution.

where's the love?

That is a commendable stand; I'm here for GNR and nobody else,but my loyalty does not vary or waver,and I sincerily hope the court case hangs Azoff out to dry by his nonexistant scrotal sack,Don't have to agree but if you are in the enemy''s camp chances are you are part of the problem,not the solution.

I agree, hang up Azoff but dont get too cocky.

Don't have to agree but if you are in the enemy''s camp chances are you are part of the problem,not the solution.

Ememies camp? part of the problem?? what the fuck are you talking about we are a bunch of GnR geeks posting on a fan forum.............so you think by cheering Axl on we are part of the solution otherwise we are part of the problem? :facepalm:

Unless Ax has irrefutable evidence that Azoff fucked him this is a bad move on his part...he should have negotiated a settlement with Azoff and moved on

The same could be said about Azoff. What evidence does he have?

where's the love?

I agree, hang up Azoff but dont get too cocky.

Exactly, IMO Azoff is using his position as ticketmaster's CEO to exert undue pressure on artists, this is what was hotly debated at the Fed. debate, ask Springsteen about Azoff, and I have friends that say he has been a total jerkass since the Doors were on Top Ten hitlist, he has been a despot since then and it has amplified notably, take him down!!

Who you calling "you" white boy? if you took the time ot read my posts you would know

1. I have never critiqued or mocked the mods. as a matter of fact I have defended them on the "other" forum...

2. Don't know Madison and have never defended her or said shit about her...I was not posting here when the shit with her went down so don't know and don't care.......

3. Have never cut and pasted anything form this forum on another forum so wrong again mate.......

4. I have never posted "illegal" leaks so you are generalizing..

5. Same as #1...I have never insulted the mods on the contrary I have defended them on several occasions on this and the "other" forum"..and you are repeating yourself

6. Could care less if Axl or Slash "approve" of my "scumfuckery"...I post my opinion like it or not

7. I have never berated NuGnR or Bumble..I have always given them credit for being very talented and giving a good show...I don't see them as GnR but have never berated them..they do a good job in difficult situation trying to replace the originals.............

8. I have never said a bad word about Beta and co....I think they are riding the GnR gravy train but in Del's case he has been Axl's friend since the old days so I think he has earned his position of favor with Axl.

9. Don't know anything about what went down with Madison here other than what I have read........and personally I don't give a rats ass one way or another....................

So you see my friend, with all due respect, you are talking out of your ass in this case. Know the facts before you accuse people of some imaginary wrong doing..............

Imaginary is not in the picture,if you condone that shit forum then you are in alignment with them;and hell NO it should not have been "settled" Azoff is a power hungry pigdog,and has pissed off Springsteen as well as others, It's a morals issue and

Azoff is guilty as sin IMO, hope GNR takes him down bigtime,

Classicrawker you are in that shit forum neckdeep,, no sense in backpeddling now,any and everybody can read your shitforum and see what doubletalking motherfuckers you all are, "the truth is the truth hurts" and I haven't seen you take a stand over what certain people post and talk shit about there,a victory over Azoff means a lot more than monetary value.

Who you calling "you" white boy? if you took the time ot read my posts you would know

1. I have never critiqued or mocked the mods. as a matter of fact I have defended them on the "other" forum...

2. Don't know Madison and have never defended her or said shit about her...I was not posting here when the shit with her went down so don't know and don't care.......

3. Have never cut and pasted anything form this forum on another forum so wrong again mate.......

5. Same as #1...I have never insulted the mods on the contrary I have defended them on several occasions on this and the "other" forum"..and you are repeating yourself

6. Could care less if Axl or Slash "approve" of my "scumfuckery"...I post my opinion like it or not

7. I have never berated NuGnR or Bumble..I have always given them credit for being very talented and giving a good show...I don't see them as GnR but have never berated them..they do a good job in difficult situation trying to replace the originals.............

8. I have never said a bad word about Beta and co....I think they are riding the GnR gravy train but in Del's case he has been Axl's friend since the old days so I think he has earned his position of favor with Axl.

9. Don't know anything about what went down with Madison here other than what I have read........and personally I don't give a rats ass one way or another....................

So you see my friend, with all due respect, you are talking out of your ass in this case. Know the facts before you accuse people of some imaginary wrong doing..............

Imaginary is not in the picture,if you condone that shit forum then you are in alignment with them;and hell NO it should not have been "settled" Azoff is a power hungry pigdog,and has pissed off Springsteen as well as others, It's a morals issue and

Classicrawker you are in that shit forum neckdeep,, no sense in backpeddling now,any and everybody can read your shitforum and see what doubletalking motherfuckers you all are, "the truth is the truth hurts" and I haven't seen you take a stand over what certain people post and talk shit about there,a victory over Azoff means a lot more than monetary value.

Double talking motherfucker I am?? what does the other forum have to do with anything? I voice the same opinions there as I do here mate?? Seeing conspiracies everywhere are you?...you got to lay off the hooch my friend..it is making you delusional and seeing things which are not there..........

No I'm not partaking in any mind altering substance,but nice try,I don't see you disagreeing with the mainstream gutter floaters there at all, and the D.O.J. said they would be keeping an eye on Azoff regarding the ticketmaster/Live nation merger;

I hope this opens their eyes,He has not acted honorably and insists on addressing the former client by a name that no longer exists, a P.K.A.,legal name change is just that-legal,

and a verbal contract is hardly the same as a hard written copy,

Azoff is used to manipulating people as he wants,and is going into this case overconfident,too bad nobody else has had the backbone to stand up to his questionable tactics.

Don't have to agree but if you are in the enemy''s camp chances are you are part of the problem,not the solution.

Ememies camp? part of the problem?? what the fuck are you talking about we are a bunch of GnR geeks posting on a fan forum.............so you think by cheering Axl on we are part of the solution otherwise we are part of the problem? :facepalm:

Unless Ax has irrefutable evidence that Azoff fucked him this is a bad move on his part...he should have negotiated a settlement with Azoff and moved on

A verbal agreement which means nothing in the legal universe ...

I guess Azoff and his attorney know they can't sue someone basing in a verbal agreement so I wonder why they are doing this ... mmm? That's really suspicious and makes me believe Axl is telling the truth in the counter suit

Most common type of agreements. They can be binding.

I doubt someone like Azoff would make a verbal agreement, and I doubt someone like Axl would accept a verbal agreement. I smell BS in Azoff's suit IMO

Double talking motherfucker I am?? what does the other forum have to do with anything? I voice the same opinions there as I do here mate?? Seeing conspiracies everywhere are you?...you got to lay off the hooch my friend..it is making you delusional and seeing things which are not there..........

No I'm not partaking in any mind altering substance,but nice try,I don't see you disagreeing with the mainstream gutter floaters there at all, and the D.O.J. said they would be keeping an eye on Azoff regarding the ticketmaster/Live nation merger;

I hope this opens their eyes,He has not acted honorably and insists on addressing the former client by a name that no longer exists, a P.K.A.,legal name change is just that-legal,

Azoff is used to manipulating people as he wants,and is going into this case overconfident,too bad nobody else has had the backbone to stand up to his questionable tactics.

Right, I get it now anyone who does not blindly support Axl is a "gutter floater"...... ..I may not be a mindless Axl supporter like some but I never did any of the things you accused me of.....do your research before you throw out baseless accusations.....you see conspiracies everywhere which don't exist mate

Getting back to the OP...You and others keep coming back to to the DOJ and monopoly thing with Azoff...please explain exactly how this figures into this case? Azoff is suing for a piece of Axl's concert receipts he feels he is entitled to and Axl is disputing this claiming Azoff did not earn them so where does the Ticketmaster/ Live Nation monopoly issue figure into this suit exactly?? seems to me Axl's lawyers are throwing as much shit against the wall as possible hoping something sticks..As Azoffs lawyer commented Axl has accused Azoff of everything except having a hand in the Kennedy assassination.

Open your eyes my friend and see reality....Azoff was able to get a blatant monopoly though the DOJ...that my friend is real power...unless Axl has some real proof that Azoff fucked him he is going to lose this case and a lot more than a just money in this battle......sometimes you have to lose a few battles to win the war in the long run........Playing the rebel against the world is all fine and good but if Axl really cared about NuGnR and his career he would settle and move...its called smart business and making an enemy of the person who controls the live concert business in the U.S. is not smart business.................

For that merger (LiveNation/Ticketmaster) to be approved, pretty tight restrictions had to be put in place. The consent decree is one of them. The consent decree is meant, in part, to protect artists from bullying. However, it is not detailed in how this would be implemented so I assume that will play out in case law. Axl's is one of the early cases to test it. I think it will be very interesting to watch. It could be favourable to Axl since the government wants to show that the approved merger will not screw with anyone's rights. If the decree was to protect artists from bullying and Axl can prove bullying happened, or he can show that all of Azoff's actions were moves towards a reunion, then I think Axl has a pretty good chance.

I doubt someone like Azoff would make a verbal agreement, and I doubt someone like Axl would accept a verbal agreement. I smell BS in Azoff's suit IMO

You seem like a logical person PC..do you really think Azoff would file a suit without if he did not have the supporting evidence where he has a good chance to win? Not seeing your logic thnking Azoff suit is BS...........

If they did enter into a verbal agreement and neither of them had evidence they would side would Azoff.

You seem like a logical person PC..do you really think Azoff would file a suit without if he did not have the supporting evidence where he has a good chance to win? Not seeing your logic thnking Azoff suit is BS...........

People do illogical things when they're pissed off

Right, I get it now anyone who does not blindly support Axl is a "gutter floater"...... ..I may not be a mindless Axl supporter like some but I never did any of the things you accused me of.....do your research before you throw out baseless accusations.....you see conspiracies everywhere which don't exist mate

Getting back to the OP...You and others keep coming back to to the DOJ and monopoly thing with Azoff...please explain exactly how this figures into this case? Azoff is suing for a piece of Axl's concert receipts he feels he is entitled to and Axl is disputing this claiming Azoff did not earn them so where does the Ticketmaster/ Live Nation monopoly issue figure into this suit exactly?? seems to me Axl's lawyers are throwing as much shit against the wall as possible hoping something sticks..As Azoffs lawyer commented Axl has accused Azoff of everything except having a hand in the Kennedy assassination.

Open your eyes my friend and see reality....Azoff was able to get a blatant monopoly though the DOJ...that my friend is real power...unless Axl has some real proof that Azoff fucked him he is going to lose this case and a lot more than a just money in this battle......sometimes you have to lose a few battles to win the war in the long run........Playing the rebel against the world is all fine and good but if Axl really cared about NuGnR and his career he would settle and move...its called smart business and making an enemy of the person who controls the live concert business in the U.S. is not smart business.................

For that merger (LiveNation/Ticketmaster) to be approved, pretty tight restrictions had to be put in place. The consent decree is one of them. The consent decree is meant, in part, to protect artists from bullying. However, it is not detailed in how this would be implemented so I assume that will play out in case law. Axl's is one of the early cases to test it. I think it will be very interesting to watch. It could be favourable to Axl since the government wants to show that the approved merger will not screw with anyone's rights. If the decree was to protect artists from bullying and Axl can prove bullying happened, or he can show that all of Azoff's actions were moves towards a reunion, then I think Axl has a pretty good chance.

Exactly, that is the reason the DOJ said they would be keeping an eye on the situation, Azoff has already shown his colors by

using a name he knew would cause havoc, that was malicious and planned to elicit a reaction, the merger contained conditions and restrictions, to limit his power in regard to Artist management, I hope Azoff gets fucked badly.