If you had to play one song from Chinese Democracy to somebody....

seely

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

I play silkworms to children and they run away from me for some strange reason, maybe its the herbie puppet on my hand.

it's a shame the 99 demo version of twat didn't see the light as in legal release. I like that more over the studio version of twat that we have on cd.

much more melody etc!

much more powerfull!

Without Bucket's amazing outro? blasphemy!

it's a shame the 99 demo version of twat didn't see the light as in legal release. I like that more over the studio version of twat that we have on cd.

much more melody etc!

much more powerfull!

There was a demo that I only heard around 2005 its after the 99 original but only has the Bucket on the outro it was the best version I heard. The one on the album features Bumble etc on the outro and was not anearly as good as the version I heard from 2005.

As to the original question, I think for fans of the original band Better is the best choice other than that it kinda depends on the person.

A lot of the tracks on CD benefit from repeat listening there are not too many that instantly grab you like the older material did.

much more melody etc!

much more powerfull!

There was a demo that I only heard around 2005 its after the 99 original but only has the Bucket on the outro it was the best version I heard. The one on the album features Bumble etc on the outro and was not anearly as good as the version I heard from 2005.

As to the original question, I think for fans of the original band Better is the best choice other than that it kinda depends on the person.

A lot of the tracks on CD benefit from repeat listening there are not too many that instantly grab you like the older material did.

No, it's still Bucket on the solo

TIL is good for teenage girls.

What are you talking about man? This I Love has amazing lyrics. The solo is unbelievable. And Axl's voice sounds so sincere and distraught.

It's a ridiculous song, too over the top for me.

much more melody etc!

much more powerfull!

No, it's still Bucket on the solo

Yes its still Bucket but spliced with some parts by Bumble (which ruin it)

Depends on the person. Probably Better, SOD, TWAT og TIL.

That said, I've turned a few people into gnr through CD: Fun to see people's reaction to the album while they're not already a gnr fan. They're much more open minded, and actually listen to the music for what it is without comparing to old albums :)

Better, obviously. Because the song is so damn catchy and hits you with a fist when you first hear it. With the first 2 minutes, to the breakdown, to the ending verse, it's one of new GN''R's better (no pun intended) songs.

Better was one of the first songs I like off Chinese Democracy. I sure as hell know it's possible for anybody to like it. There nothing to hate about it in my opinion.