GNR Manchester MEN 18th Oct 2010

Paulywauly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, there's a lot of good potential gigging to be done, hope the setlist gets tweaked a little so it's not so static. Calgary, Belfast, Birmingham, Manchester, possibly London too.

I was too at the calgary show, it was ace!!

Either way, there's a lot of good potential gigging to be done, hope the setlist gets tweaked a little so it's not so static. Calgary, Belfast, Birmingham, Manchester, possibly London too.

Well worth the 800 quid trip, had a good time there even though I was solo.

On the London date it says:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 06/08/10, 10:00

Presale

Start: Thu 05/08/10, 09:00

End: Fri 06/08/10, 09:00

American Express

Start: Tue 03/08/10, 09:00

Is there going to be some code for the presale like last time?

On the London date it says:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 06/08/10, 10:00

Presale

Start: Thu 05/08/10, 09:00

American Express

Start: Tue 03/08/10, 09:00

Is there going to be some code for the presale like last time?

Hope that they are new ones, can't remember the ones I used for the Calgary gig.

Yeah I was solo too, it's not quite the same but I still rocked like crazy!! Manchester will be FANTASTIC!!

Yeah I was solo too, it's not quite the same but I still rocked like crazy!! Manchester will be FANTASTIC!!

It was in 2006, never lost so much weight at a gig before in my life, crazy hot and everybody was giving loads up the front, cracking gig.

It was in 2006, never lost so much weight at a gig before in my life, crazy hot and everybody was giving loads up the front, cracking gig.

AGREED!! Central on the barrier again this time round...i'll see you in the que rock3

So the London 02 is standing at the front but Birmingham is seated, is that correct?

I really doubt it. This is Guns N' Roses, must be an alternative layout.

Wonder how quick the MEN gig will sell out...

Not happy with these American Express presales, but ill be online at 9.45 full of coffee, refreshing the page like a psychopath.

Is this The View thing new, or has anyone tried it before? To me it just seems like you're paying a shitload for low-tier seats and some champagne, which'd most likely be shitty Cava or summit instead. If the seats are REALLY close to, I might be interested (stood for Slash, man that was a maul, wouldn't mind sitting my ass down and just listening to the music).