Guns N' Roses Announces UK Tour

henfjel

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a UK tour, that's a fucking English tour. Get your act together GNR! Better audiences await over the border.

wasn't the show in Glasgow in 2006 the only one that was a sell out?

also glasgow crowds know how to rock.

That's not a UK tour, that's a fucking English tour. Get your act together GNR! Better audiences await over the border.

It certainly sold out the fastest. The crowd was insane...

I think everywhere except sheffield sold out

I was there and the crowd was a lot rougher than the one in London but preferred the London gig because I didn't have to worry every 5 seconds about getting an elbow in the face :shrugs:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iVU431JuW6uUM00MWYov0KxIYkqQ

"The band will come to the UK on the next leg of their mammoth Chinese Democracy World Tour, which is said to be the largest undertaking in rock history, kicking off back in 2001, to preview new material from the album of the same name."

Wow, the UKPA couldn't do a quick check to see if the album had come out yet or not. Sad indication of how overlooked the release of the album was too.

I'll try for London, maybe Manc too (can stay with mates there as well). Already going to Paris n' Geneva, these UK dates are during uni term time though and I'm up in Scotland (Glasgow date would make life easier ;)

I was there and the crowd was a lot rougher than the one in London but preferred the London gig because I didn't have to worry every 5 seconds about getting an elbow in the face :shrugs:

I loved every second, the place was bouncing, I think the band were quite taken aback at the energy the crowd had pent up. Still, by all accounts you and Syd had it quite rough for the first couple of songs.

Anyone know the presale codes?

my brother just called MEN direct and got 3 tickets in block 102! didnt need any presale code!

Did he use an American Express card or a normal credit card?

Anyone know the presale codes?

Please?