Guns N' Roses Announces UK Tour

henfjel

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for Manchester booked, any news on the support bands yet? Was Bullet For My Valentine and Sebastian Bach last time if I remember right

I still haven't heard anything about who is supporting for the Belfast/Dublin shows and they're about three or four weeks away.

1 x Standing ticket for Birmingham as I want to get to the front again and get a good look at them again.

2 x Standing tickets for Manchester as my mate is coming with me for this one and he's not interested in barrier standing and early access.

Can't wait for these 2 gigs on the back of Calgary earlier in the year and Belfast in a few weeks time.

2x Birmingham standing :D

Cannot wait. They were awesome when I saw them in Birmingham in 06. That's 3 gigs in about 10 days in October for me so far, Alter Bridge and Avenged Sevenfold/Stone Sour being the other two :)

Nice one I'm going to AB too in Glasgow.

I just got standing tickets for Manchester rock3

I got them from Ticketmaster. Something about this doesn't feel right....................

Slightly off-topic but just fyi :

Bumblefoot : It’s looking like we’ll be working from the end of August thru October we will be performing our way all the way through to Croatia and then hopefully some key dates back in the USA!

I know the keyword is "hopefully" but he wouldn't say it if there weren't plans...

Christ! The o2 standing tickets went fast, only managed to get seating, oh well, still fucking ecstatic - this and Reading!!

Looks like you can only get upper tier seating now so it's very close to being sold out way before they've even been on general sale for 24 hrs.

Maybe they will add a second date in London :xmasssanta:

Christ! The o2 standing tickets went fast, only managed to get seating, oh well, still fucking ecstatic - this and Reading!!

Looks like you can only get upper tier seating now so it's very close to being sold out way before they've even been on general sale for 24 hrs.

It's a pretty big venue as well, pretty amazing that's almost sold out already.

Slightly off-topic but just fyi :

Bumblefoot : It’s looking like we’ll be working from the end of August thru October we will be performing our way all the way through to Croatia and then hopefully some key dates back in the USA!

I know the keyword is "hopefully" but he wouldn't say it if there weren't plans...

God I hope there are some US gigs, a NYC gig would cap off a great gigging year for me. G N'R (x5 hopefully, Calgary, Belfast, Birmingham, Manchester), Pearl Jam, Slash, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge. Some Jane's Addiction would go down well too.

Let's hope there's a few Axl friendly venues left for some quality gigs.

What's the size in comparison to London Wembley Arena? That sold out very fast too.

I do find that Guns are still quite big around England. Haven't found a lot of people with love for the new album (nor know about the new album :confused: ) but I find a lot of people have Guns as one of there favourite bands. Whats more is any club/venue I go to, the biggest response of the night is consistently Sweet Child O' Mine.

What's the size in comparison to London Wembley Arena? That sold out very fast too.

I do find that Guns are still quite big around England. Haven't found a lot of people with love for the new album (nor know about the new album :confused: ) but I find a lot of people have Guns as one of there favourite bands. Whats more is any club/venue I go to, the biggest response of the night is consistently Sweet Child O' Mine.

Wembley Arena is 12,500 and the o2 is 23,000 - so quite a difference.

I've personally also not come across a lot of love for 'new Gn'r' in the UK, so it's great to see that they can sell this much in such a short amount of time (surely, by now, everybody knows that the old guys are not in the band).

You going to this show?

Edited by axl8302

Wembley Arena is 12,500 and the o2 is 23,000 - so quite a difference.

I've personally also not come across a lot of love for 'new Gn'r' in the UK, so it's great to see that they can sell this much in such a short amount of time (surely, by now, everybody knows that the old guys are not in the band).

You going to this show?

Indeed I am :D Standing of course.

Apart from friends who i've introduced to the new music and band- most people don't really have a clue what Guns N' Roses exactly is. Most don't even know that they are still about. They are blissfully unaware of Chinese Democracy, them touring or anything of the new band. They just know that Sweet Child O' Mine and Paradise City are two of the greatest songs of all time.

Now pre-Chinese Democracy release I wouldn't have minded that but now the album has been out for almost 2 years I find that pretty criminal.