Guns n' Roses Rock N' Roll Comic

Hey everybody!! So I was in this record store today that sells some vintage stuff, and when I was looking through the metal pile, I came across this GnR comic that had the words Rock N Roll comics over it. I was going to get it, but the only problem was, it was 20 bucks. Now I recently had to quit my job, and I'm not going to make an investment on an old unauthorized comic that I would look at a couple of times then come two months it is just collecting dust haha, besides, it might benefit someone else more, but I really want to check it out, anyone got any scans of that comic at all? I would greatly appreciate it, seems like it'd be a fun read. Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

I picked one of these up a few years ago at a car boot sale for about £1 I think it was!

But it doesn't look like the one in those scans, I think it must be a reprint or something, as the front cover is different and all the pages are in black and white.

Nevertheless, nice little Guns item, and a bargain haha biggrin.gif

jr8rpl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked one of these up a few years ago at a car boot sale for about £1 I think it was!

But it doesn't look like the one in those scans, I think it must be a reprint or something, as the front cover is different and all the pages are in black and white.

Nevertheless, nice little Guns item, and a bargain haha biggrin.gif

jr8rpl.jpg

I have that one as well. I never even read it.

• 1 month later...

The Black&White version is the re-issue.

i have both, i can upload the re-issue someday too if needed

The black n'white one isnt the re-issue..........well it is and it isn't.

The original issue is black and white, as are the next 5 re-issues. the 7th issue is the first to be in colour, and to have the different front cover (the first six all have the round Gn'R logo).

Hope this helps.

Rich