Murderdolls supporting GNR in Europe

axl666

But not in the UK?

Phew...

Do we know who is opening for the Belfast/Dublin shows yet? I'm glad it's not Murderdolls, I'm not particularly interested in them, and I'd only want to see Joey Jordison behind a drum kit. From what I've seen, they kind'a suck. If memory serves.

But not in the UK?

Phew...

Do we know who is opening for the Belfast/Dublin shows yet? I'm glad it's not Murderdolls, I'm not particularly interested in them, and I'd only want to see Joey Jordison behind a drum kit. From what I've seen, they kind'a suck. If memory serves.

I'd have to agree with you there... not really a fan.

Haven't heard anything about support bands for the Belfast/Dublin shows yet though, sorry!

Danko Jones are opening for GNR in Belfast/Dublin.

Gig was advertised in Belfast Telegraph a few days ago and had 'With Special Guests: Danko Jones' on the poster. Shame, I was hoping to see Sebastian Bach :(

I liked a few of their songs, nothing special but enjoyable, and a vast improvement on Murderdolls. Would've loved to see The Answer do it.

Danko Jones are opening for GNR in Belfast/Dublin.

Gig was advertised in Belfast Telegraph a few days ago and had 'With Special Guests: Danko Jones' on the poster. Shame, I was hoping to see Sebastian Bach :(

That's cool, never got to see the advert. Anyway, I tweeted Danko Jones to see if they were opening just to be sure, and got this reply:-

Yes we are opening for @gunsnroses in Belfast on August 31st and again in Dublin on Sept. 1st. It's gonna rule! - Danko

• 3 weeks later...

But not in the UK?

Phew...

Well you're wrong about them sucking. They have some pretty rhythmic tunes. You'll also be shocked to know Joey plays lead guitar in the band. It will be great to see them open.

Murderdolls, great if you like cheesy lyrics and even cheesier image. These guys look like a bunch of Manson wannabees, adding an extra 'sexual frustration I was hurt in my childhood' kinda thing. Bunch of shemales if you ask me.

I prefer Danko Jones ANY day. :thumbsup: