Chines democracy is the best intro ever?

AmitGNR

Mom, turn on the volume! :rofl-lol:

He reminds me of my 4 year old brother who loved Shackler's a lot.

Best Intro? Yes within my taste. very powerful / energetic and I wish this track is all intro to the end. I just don't like the song as a whole because it suddenly fades and the mood changes at 1:25 (original track).

My father's favorite intros are SCOM, Smells like teen spirit, Enter sandman, Living on a prayer, etc. My mother's favorites are Patience, Hotel California, Stairway to Heaven.

That said, every individual has references to like or dislike one song. For me I'll go for Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. GNR is better with ballads IMO.

How isnt this kid famous! That stupid kid that got video taped after a dentist appointment is going on TV and shit, yet this diamond in the rough doesnt even have 500 views. Sigh, atleast we know he will become one of the greatest rockers ever.

The kid is correct! Reminds me alot of my son when I blast CD in my car!

This kid probably wasn't even BORN when the classic band was still around !

That's why he enjoys Chinese Democracy so much !

ReUnion Plz !

[/mygnr]

rofl-lol.gif

And you're a tool congratz!

poor little tyke looks like hes having a bowel movement locked into that seat... what you people see as a smile is him actually shitting his pants and then smiling about it for two reasons..relief and the knowledge he doesnt have to clean it up.

Edited by rockerman