Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

AWESOME pictures from flickr man! One thing I noticed, is he keeps growing his hair and the bandana looks sooooo badass compared to how it did when he had shorter hair at the beginning of the tour.

Oh and if I look like that when I'm nearing 50, shot me dead on the spot.

This picture is sick

4896357230_2a4a6be5e5_b.jpg

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME pictures from flickr man! One thing I noticed, is he keeps growing his hair and the bandana looks sooooo badass compared to how it did when he had shorter hair at the beginning of the tour.

will do

This picture is sick

I would.

This picture is sick

you mean u hope youll look that good when your 50

One day Axl's gotta realize that this isn't 1992 and he isn't the biggest rock star in the world anymore. He could kind of get away with this shit twenty years ago when his fan base was young, but the fans are getting older and many people simply don't want to wait around until after midnight for a concert to start when they have to get home to the kids, go to work the next day, or take care of other responsibilities that they wouldn't have had twenty years ago. When I saw them in '06 they came on at midnight and more than half of the crowd had left by the end of the show. I can't blame BBF if he is pissed. He's a professional and seems to really care about the fans. How many guitarists is Axl going to lose before he gets his shit together?

How good Axl and the band sounds he can be late :) I've been to a lot of shows and this one was by far the best. Imagine indoors :)

I honestly was laughing the whole time expecting it.

One day Axl's gotta realize that this isn't 1992 and he isn't the biggest rock star in the world anymore. He could kind of get away with this shit twenty years ago when his fan base was young, but the fans are getting older and many people simply don't want to wait around until after midnight for a concert to start when they have to get home to the kids, go to work the next day, or take care of other responsibilities that they wouldn't have had twenty years ago. When I saw them in '06 they came on at midnight and more than half of the crowd had left by the end of the show. I can't blame BBF if he is pissed. He's a professional and seems to really care about the fans. How many guitarists is Axl going to lose before he gets his shit together?

How good Axl and the band sounds he can be late :) I've been to a lot of shows and this one was by far the best. Imagine indoors :)

I honestly was laughing the whole time expecting it.

I agree, I'll take a wait, the band kicks ass!

Proof? Axl On Fire welcome to the USA!