Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wish this show was being streamed tonight. I can't wait to see how the band looks after the short lay off they've had. I hope they can pull off an amazing performance for everyone tonight. If they do I think you'll see a some what disbanded American GNR Fanbase regroup and rediscover the band a little. I don't think this crowd is your average 12 - 28 yr old crowd. This crowd would appear to cater to the original (87-94) era fanbase. Great fucking marketing imo. hope it works and resolidfies Guns as a real relevant rock n roll American power house.

That's a guarantee if I ever seen one...

Setlist prediction:

CD

WTTJ

ISE

MB

Sorry

LALD

TIL

RQ

SOD

YCBM

SCOM

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Madagascar

Better

PC

OUT TA GET ME for bikers.

Man, I wish this show was being streamed tonight. I can't wait to see how the band looks after the short lay off they've had. I hope they can pull off an amazing performance for everyone tonight. If they do I think you'll see a some what disbanded American GNR Fanbase regroup and rediscover the band a little. I don't think this crowd is your average 12 - 28 yr old crowd. This crowd would appear to cater to the original (87-94) era fanbase. Great fucking marketing imo. hope it works and resolidfies Guns as a real relevant rock n roll American power house.

Thank Doc for setting up this one. This is what he does and he does it well... Remember Kissteria on A&E... "Let's call Doc. This is what he's paid to do. If anyone can launch a tour in a week he can." That's what Paul and Gene said.

can you imagine how sick it would be if the original lineup were playing sturgis tonight?

Dont know about you, but I sure would feel sick.

Nobody would care about you.

Just like no one cares about you. Fuck off back to the reunion section, if you would be so kind.

so what?

"SO it's funny because this isn't really GNR and reunite and I'm obsessed about it and slash and bla bla."

What the f**k happened to this place? Seriously, are there no mods? I'm assuming there's some

interesting updates popping in on the new GNR site everyone now uses that's not filled with 1/3 morons?

so what?

"SO it's funny because this isn't really GNR and reunite and I'm obsessed about it and slash and bla bla."

What the f**k happened to this place? Seriously, are there no mods? I'm assuming there's some

interesting updates popping in on the new GNR site everyone now uses that's not filled with 1/3 morons?

yeah, i got that