Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck are you talking about asshoe?

I'm talking about the nonsense every 4 posts with idiots whining about the "old band". It's always been here

but seems much worse as of late. So that's what the f this "asshoe" is talking about.

Oh and thanks for the updates. Very interested to see how this show goes over crowd / media-wise.

Edited by sphere79

First US show in 4 years, why would we?

at least they were smart enough to play a big bike festival along with many other known acts. what do you think ticket sales would have been like if they were the main act at an arena in S. Dakota? my guess is embarassing.

Edited by Myke Hawk

I dont know, if they toured with AIC that could easily be a $45 - $65 ticket with pit tickets possibly reaching $90 - $100 imo from one who recently bought premium tickets for a premium performance.($100 pt)

Please no "AiC". It's strange I know - I'm OK with 2010 "GNR" but not an Alice without Layne. It just irks me, especially because Cantrell had previously stated that there would be no more AiC without Layne.

Also http://twitter.com/RockNRevFest is one to follow. Last tweet 16 min. ago: "AIC ROCKIN the house right now!!! GNR comin up soon!!! :)"

"I don't know if soon is the word."

Edited by sphere79

AIC is great, I saw them a few months ago and I have tickets to see them in November for the BlackDiamondSkye tour.

Black Gives Way To Blue is such a great record. AIC is very consistent live, and always puts on a fantastic show

Seen this on Facebook earlier...

Rock 'N Rev ‎2 for 1 ticket promo to rock the house tonite!!!!!!!!!! We want everyone in Sturgis to come out to see GNR. If you already have a ticket, present it at the Box Office at Monkey Rock to be given a second free ticket. OR, come buy a ticket and get a 2nd one FREE! (Offer valid until 10pm tonite!)

They really wanted a sell out for GNR!!!

Rock 'N Rev ‎2 for 1 ticket promo to rock the house tonite!!!!!!!!!! We want everyone in Sturgis to come out to see GNR. If you already have a ticket, present it at the Box Office at Monkey Rock to be given a second free ticket. OR, come buy a ticket and get a 2nd one FREE! (Offer valid until 10pm tonite!)

Fuck, that's one hell of a deal. Were these General Admission tickets, or are there seats? Either way, that's a damn good deal... I wish Sturgis wasn't 26 hours from me. <_<

From the pix I seen on Ozzy's FB page. Looks like it's all GA. Could be wrong tho. Yes awesome deal!! Considering they said it's been sold out for weeks.

Fuck, that's one hell of a deal. Were these General Admission tickets, or are there seats? Either way, that's a damn good deal... I wish Sturgis wasn't 26 hours from me. <_<

Lucky you, i live in europe.