Via @axlrose "all upcoming Guns N Roses dates are cancelled..."

GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm guessing it's either fake or someone left.

Bumblefoot.

What are these "Bumblefoot left" assumptions based on?

Why would Bumblefoot leave? Why throw away paychecks? Axl late or the band playing late is expected. I was laughing the whole time before they took the stage.

i'm guessing it's either fake or someone left.

Bumblefoot.

What are these "Bumblefoot left" assumptions based on?

I wasn't being serious, I doubt Bumblefoot left (if anyone at all).

BUT, if he actually did leave, then I wouldn't be surprised because some people at the show were saying that Bumblefoot didn't look too happy the entire time. And also, those weird ass answers he was giving in that interview a couple of weeks ago.

But as I said, I wasn't being serious and I don't really think he left.

If its anyone besides Axl its Bumblefoot. Axl probably just played that Sturgis show to avoid yet another riot, perhaps the greatest riot of all because its a fucking biker crowd and people mightve been killed. He never looked at all happy during that show and Bumble also looked pissed.

not surprised by this at all. this whole post slash era gnr has been one damned voyage after another. axl can't keep a steady band together, his managers are trying to sabotage him, cancelled tours, and 1 album in a decade and a half (that wasn't all that good). if bbf did bail, good for him. he isn't a spring chicken and this gnr tribute thing can't be all that fulfilling.