Via @axlrose "all upcoming Guns N Roses dates are cancelled..."

GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For fuck's sake just stop the stupid rumour about Bumblefoot leaving the band. You don't have how to know anything and if people listen a lie they start believing it.

I hope this is just a JOKE or Axl's account ahs been hacked. Why they hell no one says anything, goddamnit!

Edited by TarjaR

For fuck's sake just stop the stupid rumour about Bumblefoot leaving the band. You don't have how to know whything and if people listen a lie they start believing it.

I hope this is just a JOKE or Axl's account ahs been hacked. Why they hell no one says anything, goddamnit!

Well, it's not a joke - it's not fucking funny.

Please be a hack, please be a hack :(

I'm due to see Guns N' Roses in Belfast on August 31st, I've been looking forward to it all fucking summer! If this is true and there isn't a damn good reason for it, I'm officially finished with the new band. Axl can go fuck himself if this is true.

I just turned on the computer after a week away. I was hoping to get set list from Sturgis and got this.

Axl, if you cancel on me again, I will be very angry. No, that's a lie. I'll just be fatalistic :/ Though I have paid for three

hotel rooms in Dublin. I'll be angry at that.

I'd be happy just to Axl with one acoustic guitar player. I don't need the full band.

I'm due to see Guns N' Roses in Belfast on August 31st, I've been looking forward to it all fucking summer! If this is true and there isn't a damn good reason for it, I'm officially finished with the new band. Axl can go fuck himself if this is true.

Yall are dumb. Axl would never post that. It would be an official announcment not some twitter site.

There's no excuse for this other than a member leaving.

There's no excuse even with a member leaving.

On the last Slash tour in Russia the bassist had to fly home the day of a show for emergency surgery on his eye. They made it work anyway.

There is no one in that band other than Axl that can't be replaced in a rapid fashion.

I just waited 15 years for this! I was supposed to see them within 1 month!

This must be a joke, hack or a high huge reason. I can't believe. what could have happened?

Edited by TarjaR

True that man. You won't find a bigger fan than me, but people are flying all over Europe just to see them so a lousy ticket refund is just a piss in the sea.

Yall are dumb. Axl would never post that. It would be an official announcment not some twitter site.

I hope you're right, but pretty much all communication from the band is via twitter or FB, so maybe you're dumb.

Yeah, they could get a touring musician or something to fill the spot. Or heck, get one of the thousands of other guys who worked on the album and who have previously been in the band the last ten years to fill the spot temporarily.

maybe ashba laughed at a funny joke axl said and accidently spit milk on his face during breakfast. its all over.

LMAO! :rofl-lol:

I was in such a pissy mood there when I first heard about this, but that did legitimately make me laugh out loud! Thank you, good sir!

Yeah, they could get a touring musician or something to fill the spot. Or heck, get one of the thousands of other guys who worked on the album and who have previously been in the band the last ten years to fill the spot temporarily.

Unless Axl has quit the band himself

..and so the speculation begins. hmmm..

1. Account hacked. thats what Im thinking since it hasn't been typed with the standard Iphone thing

2. A band member has quit. Guns N'Roses can't function (SHUT UP WITH THE BBF RUMOURS! THAT"S NOT FAIR TO THE FANS AND TO THE MAN HIMSELF! (Sorry ron for the F*ckers up here!)

i'm not trying to add to any rumors, but it just doesn't seem like bbf is happy being in new gnr. let's face it guys, if your accepting a position in this band, you're doing so as an employee of this band. you have no say when you tour, you don't decide what is A vs B list material, you are not allowed to discuss this band with anyone from the press or media. you are an employee who will shut your mouth and do what you're told, when you're told.

if he left i'm happy for him. i don't think he ever really fit gnr anyway. it's cool that he's willing to do interviews and conversate with the fans, but what's the use if a gag order is preventing him from being able to talk about axl and his new gnr.