why is axl still touring chinese democracy?

Myke Hawk

It's not ridiculous AT ALL that theyre touring it now.

But it was all kinds of mental that they toured it years before release.

Apparently though Chinese was in a finished state around 2002 so when you look at like that it wasn't that crazy. Sure, looking back it is but I doubt Axl in 2001/2 thought it wouldn't see the light of day until 2008.

Personally, I'm just happy that they're touring, missed out on the 2006 tour, (even though I had a ticket in my hand! Its been a long four year wait!) and then there was the downtime and thought I'd missed my chance. They are also playing songs like This I Love and Sorry on a regular basis that haven't been showcased on previous tours.

Also, at the end of the day bands like AC/DC, The Stones and KISS have pretty much put on the same setlist for years and nobody's complained.

why is axl still touring chinese democracy? ten years is a long f'n time to tour ANY one album! i'm sure that i'm not the only one who thinks that these chinese democracy tours are starting to get a little stale. and before anyone bashes me for being honest, i just want to say that i don't think that it's unfair of me, as a fan, to wish that a band that i liked was a little more productive and ambitious. touring behind one album for ten years and fifteen studio tracks in seventeen years leaves ALOT to be desired!

Did HV not warn you yesterday? Thought you had enough fun at your forum, guess not...

Hi BBA.

nope but another assclown....

i got a warning yesterday, but the guy who warned me called me JB, so i'm assuming he thinks i'm someone else. i'm a first time member here, so if you're implying i'm someone from the past, you are wrong. btw, who you calling assclown you pencil neck looking geek? how about staying on the thread's discussion instead of playing some hard ass that you are not.

lol probably my favorite post since coming to this forum

Working my way through threads started by banned members is getting real boring real quick.

If you want to discuss this topic, please find one of the countless "OMFG, i cnt blv thy r tourin wivout a new album' threads in Dn'B

Ta.

Rick.