Screenshot of the 5:59 mark of the Rio promo

bigcountry

Here is screenshot of the 5:59 mark! Not to smart if you want Axl to headline! If I were the promoter I would get that out of the video. We all know how Axl can be sometimes he gets pissed about some minor things when if concerns the orginal band members. Remember the T-shirt thing in 2001!

T-Shirt.jpg

Edited by bigcountry

Are you even being serious?

We all know how he can be! Like I said remember the 2001 shirt thing!!!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 can i have my 5 mins back

So no one loses 5 mins here is the screen shot. Don't you know how to click on the time line in the video :suspicious:

T-Shirt.jpg

Edited by bigcountry

The 2001 Incident in Rio was a guy purposely holding up a Slash shirt.

This? This is a fucking video showing the history of the Rock In Rio event. I doubt Axl will even ever see it, let alone care that they show a glimpse of someone holding a shirt that says "Guns N' Roses Slash" on it.

The 2001 Incident in Rio was a guy purposely holding up a Slash shirt.

This? This is a fucking video showing the history of the Rock In Rio event. I doubt Axl will even ever see it, let alone care that they show a glimpse of someone holding a shirt that says "Guns N' Roses Slash" on it.

What do you thank the stupid fucker in the video from 2010 is doing????????? Looks to me like he was doing it on purpose.

I know it shows the history of RIR, but you just proved my point, sure did piss him off in 2001 didn't it? Now you have a promoter that wants them to headline, purposely put a clip in with a shirt that says Guns N Roses with just Slash's name under it knowing full well what happened in 2001 with a simple t-shirt.

I know it may make no difference but if it is seen could just set him off. Like I said before it seems to Axl will blow plum up over some of the smallest things that is all I am saying.