Reading & Leeds boss will end GN'R's set

Use Your Delusion 1

I understand the Leeds/Reading curfews.But for all the other cryin about going on late, its a Rock n Roll concert, not some school function or dentist appointment. The dude has been going on stage late for a long time now, it is old news and should be expected. Rock is all about rebellion and anarchy and going against the grain, but dont be a minute late Axl Rose!

No no no, this is a total misconception. Rock n' roll is about rebellion, anarchy, going against the grain WHEN THERE IS A REASON TO DO SO!

Axl's hollow confrontational stance of "I'll go on stage when I feel like it" is the rockstar equivalent of a child not eating their vegetables.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the Leeds/Reading curfews.But for all the other cryin about going on late, its a Rock n Roll concert, not some school function or dentist appointment. The dude has been going on stage late for a long time now, it is old news and should be expected. Rock is all about rebellion and anarchy and going against the grain, but dont be a minute late Axl Rose!

No no no, this is a total misconception. Rock n' roll is about rebellion, anarchy, going against the grain WHEN THERE IS A REASON TO DO SO!

Axl's hollow confrontational stance of "I'll go on stage when I feel like it" is the rockstar equivalent of a child not eating their vegetables.

Actually, in this context one of the most rock and roll things of the past few years was the Dixie Chicks run in with the Bush administration.

That took some courage, and could have had real consequences for them.

When I go to a Guns show I know it will start late, I know I will have to wait. I know this. But I still go. Guess if I didnt want to wait or have a late night I would stay home.

When I go to a Guns show I know it will start late, I know I will have to wait. I know this. But I still go. Guess if I didnt want to wait or have a late night I would stay home.

It depends on how late. One thing is 40 minutes late and other thing is 2 hours. Let's say, it isn't the same

yeah but then it can be a pain in the ass when they start on time and you are still in the queue to get beer! :o

yeah but then it can be a pain in the ass when they start on time and you are still in the queue to get beer! :o

Well that's why they play the average Chinese democracy to give you another 5 minutes to get beer and back to the crowd for the proper start!

Well that's why they play the average Chinese democracy to give you another 5 minutes to get beer and back to the crowd for the proper start!

i guess the chinese democracy intro give you plenty of time to get beer and go for a p*ss! :D