Anybody else hoping Axl shows up late on Friday?

ITW 2012

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else hoping Axl shows up late on Friday? He needs to stand down this silly Reading promoter/organizer. Part of Axl's appeal is that he shows up to work late and tells the boss to fuck off.

By that comment I assume you won't be at Reading then? He better bloody be near as dammit on time at Leeds on Sunday....

Anybody else hoping Axl shows up late on Friday? He needs to stand down this silly Reading promoter/organizer. Part of Axl's appeal is that he shows up to work late and tells the boss to fuck off.

By that comment I assume you won't be at Reading then? He better bloody be near as dammit on time at Leeds on Sunday....

I won't be there but I was in Vancouver back in 02. At first I was bummed. Then I thought it was a vintage way to kick off a GNR tour. And finally I decided that we should get tickets for Tacoma the next night. Turned out to be a pretty fun couple of days.

Edited by ITW 2012

lolno.

Late means Bumble pissed off and less pro-shot footage.

Let alone people leaving, bad press, and a show ending before Paradise City...

Please Axl, show up right on time at least for these two shows.

:thumbsup:

This showing up late shit was cool back in the nineties when Axl was the biggest star in the world and GNR the most dangerous band in the world. I could see how that had a certain appeal back then. Nowadays it's just bullshit and disrespectful to anyone who bought tickets.

Fuck no.

I'm hoping I haven't wasted £200.

same here.

When curfews are imposed the band should observe them, and to be fair axl has done in the past and more than likely will this time around.

I have no issue with the band playing an hour late for a stadium gig, that's fine by me and i expect it!

I think it was the Hamilton show this year (went to two Canadian shows), but since Axl was running late chicks started to flash in the crowd. Then they were putting it on the screens, as the chicks had basically a Strip off. Then the one got kicked out for a short time, but it was cool while it lasted.

Nope, whilst there may be some drama and I grant you it could be interesting at the end of the day I don't want Reading to be the most expensive and shortest Queens Of The Stone Age show I've ever been to. :lol: I want GN'R to be on time so that nothing bad happens and we get a full show, also if Reading goes well then the fans who are going to Leeds will 100% still get GN'R.

If Axl is late by a long time then a shit storm will ensue. I mean he could still get on stage at 10pm and do a 90 minute set which is pretty much all a lot of bands do at festivals anyway. I can see why the festival boss is taking a hard line but then a riot won't look good for the festival either. I don't know what will happen. I just hope my journey to Reading won't be in vain but then hey I do like Queens Of The Stone Age a lot. :lol: