GnR playing Adelaide and Townsville w/KORN!!!!!

Criss Fresh

Me and another forum member are looking to try and do the 3 shows. Would love to drive to them (road trip style), but that would involve something like 7000kms driving over a period of 7 days, so we're going to have to fly it... but either way, Guns Odyssey 2010 is on the cards...!

If anyone is keen to join at either show, please message me - want to try and get something going with this!

Does anyone know what dates they are playing? Tiger has cheap cheap flights on sale until Dec 9 I think .

Oh really? 1st Dec Townsville, 4th Sydney, 7th Adelaide.....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Townsville is growing at an incredible rate. They just had Elton John play a stadium show there not too long ago.

It's not some country joint. It's the tropics meets the city. It's fuckin' California in Australia. It's paradise.

Paradise City.

T'Ville > Brisbane.

See you there, Axl.

Me and another forum member are looking to try and do the 3 shows. Would love to drive to them (road trip style), but that would involve something like 7000kms driving over a period of 7 days, so we're going to have to fly it... but either way, Guns Odyssey 2010 is on the cards...!

If anyone is keen to join at either show, please message me - want to try and get something going with this!

I'm going to shoot for Townsville over Sydney now mate...

R.

Hey I've got nothing against Townsville - I've actually never been there. I recently went to Cairns for a work conference and that and Port Douglas were really nice. I just am a bit unsure whether Guns could attract a big crowd there ? I hope they do and I'm sure the Guns boys will enjoy the Great Barrier Reef :)

I am allready going to fly to Sydney to see them and will look at flying to Adelaide and Townsville too. I am seeing Metallica in Brisbane and flying to Melbourne to see them too, so I'm gonna have to sell my kidney on organ-bay or something to raise the cash !

I heard on triple m radio this afternoon while driving my car that GnR have confirmed their Aussie dates and that Brisbane and Melbourne have missed out :( Strange decision as they could easily sell out a few shows in each of these major cities. Lets hope this is untrue and more shows are announced.

Pretty cool, but Korn are not what they used to be (kida like GNR). The new drummer has no groove unlike David Silveria (kinda like Frank compared to Steven, only worse).

I remember when Korn guitarist Munky were asked on the radio what he thought about having Axl appearing at their release party in 2006, he said something like "Uhm... My mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". I wonder what happend...

i will pay for pictures of dead flower

I remember when Korn guitarist Munky were asked on the radio what he thought about having Axl appearing at their release party in 2006, he said something like "Uhm... My mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". I wonder what happend...

he overshadowed the fuck out of them?

Guest gunns5

Guys, count me in for Sydney and Adelaide, havent been to Adelaide before but now seems like as good as an excuse as any.

Lets try and organise something for these 2 dates for some of the gnr forum members here (and other gnr forumz of course)

Ill bring a few litres of Jager , but then you guys will have to sort out what your drinking rock3 rock3