Australian Tour ROLLCALL

highvoltage

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up ppls. The Ashes test is being played in Adelaide the week of the gig, so acccommodation is filling fast and bloody expensive. Seems some hotels have doubled their normal rate per night. :o

If all else fails we all can shack up at Teejay's :P

ha ha or sleep on a park bench... :blink: seriously the cheapest room I could find that was half decent in the city was $220 a night.

Just a heads up ppls. The Ashes test is being played in Adelaide the week of the gig, so acccommodation is filling fast and bloody expensive. Seems some hotels have doubled their normal rate per night. :o

ha ha or sleep on a park bench... :blink: seriously the cheapest room I could find that was half decent in the city was $220 a night.

park bench :angry:

fuck fuck fuck,

ill just sleep at the airport and hope my shit dont get stolen , or if anyone wants to go halves in a room to save money, pm me , I only need 2 metres of carpet lol

Edited by gunns5

Relax, It'll be summer you wont freeze :rofl-lol:

i'll be geting a room B)

i'll be geting a room B)

Sorry we're not all rolling in it, TAY. <_<

I'm tenting in Teejay's backyard. His mum said it was OK!

Can do a 2 night stay in Adelaide at the YHA for the following price structure:

yha.png

That's for TWO nights, one night is obviously cheaper. 30 bucks a night is fuck all!

I'm happy to do a double with gunns5 there, but if two others want to go in we can get a 4 share. They're decent hostels, I've definately been to worse hotels in my life.

Adelaide Central YHA

We'd even get free pancakes on the Tuesday....!

mm, some Jäger would be nice on those pancakes in the mornin

edit*

If i was going to perth, id be tenting in with Dead flowers mum

(Id bring the tent pole of course ;) )

Edited by gunns5

mm, some Jäger would be nice on those pancakes in the mornin

edit*

If i was going to perth, id be tenting in with Dead flowers mum

(Id bring the tent pole of course ;) )

Show her your Herbie puppet, i'm sure she'd be impressed.

well if shes impressed by the big clock in perth, then she would be ecstatic over Herbie and friends

i'll be geting a room B)

Sorry we're not all rolling in it, TAY. <_<

I'm tenting in Teejay's backyard. His mum said it was OK!

I wont be going 5 star just a clean bed and own bathroom

Still have to save up a lot for this holiday ( have only the concert tickets so far)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

ill be wearing the gnr security shirt from the 07 tour so none of you fuckers better be thinking of wearing any slash shirts//throwing any bottles of piss or watch out :anger::laugh:

Edited by gunns5