Australian Tour ROLLCALL

highvoltage

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be wearing the gnr security shirt from the 07 tour so none of you fuckers better be thinking of wearing any slash shirts//throwing any bottles of piss or watch out :anger::laugh:

slashk.jpg

I was kind of thinking of wearing this

man if you wore that, you would be beating yourself up haha, thats fucking fuglier then perla

ill be wearing the gnr security shirt from the 07 tour so none of you fuckers better be thinking of wearing any slash shirts//throwing any bottles of piss or watch out :anger::laugh:

slashk.jpg

I was kind of thinking of wearing this

man if you wore that, you would be beating yourself up haha, thats fucking fuglier then perla

Horrid :shock:

yes i know but my hands were tied till THEY announce it :(

Hands tied? By who? Tickets have been on sale for ages dude and promo started at least a month ago. Dates were official.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=194

not listed. That's what I mean sometimes waiting for Guns to announce takes forever. I can't announce dates that are not coming from them even if tickets are on sale, why? Everyone remember the Central America dates? That's why... Anyways have fun at gigs!

pretty tied up gunsguy?

High Voltage is right all the tickets have even been delivered by now

They have promo video's for Aus dates, and tour posters made up and were selling through the two biggest ticket providers in Australia

Been widely reported and all are on Andrew McMannus website (promoter) and venue websites

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I plan on going to Sydney...got my ticket already...

There are no vacant hotels at Sydney Olympic Park so if you need a room you might need to look at Parramatta

I will be probably going on my own... Hubby is in Adelaide that weekend for the test match.

But If i cant off load the Kids they will be coming with me..Kids are free and i have them tickets already!

pretty tied up gunsguy?

They have promo video's for Aus dates, and tour posters made up and were selling through the two biggest ticket providers in Australia

Been widely reported and all are on Andrew McMannus website (promoter) and venue websites

Have you seen any ads on TV for it. I caught one here a couple of weeks ago - was quite surprised.

My mate has also tracked me down a tour poster too for the Perth gig which is cool (I noticed ones on ebay too)!!! Just gotta try and get it signed now.

pretty tied up gunsguy?

Have you seen any ads on TV for it. I caught one here a couple of weeks ago - was quite surprised.

My mate has also tracked me down a tour poster too for the Perth gig which is cool (I noticed ones on ebay too)!!! Just gotta try and get it signed now.

Sweet

I've only seen the clips on the internet for the shows none on tv but I am in Melbourne and probably wouldn't make sense to promote any shows here

I have my ticket for Perth am hoping to make it across. Have some accommodation booked for Syd but have to book more for the whole trip

How many nights you recon I should stay in Perth? What should I check out?

Edited by ThinkAboutYou