Australian Tour ROLLCALL

highvoltage

Hey guys

Also, im not too sure but my when i bought the ticket online it said pick it up at the venue, is this what you guys are all doing??

you can pick it up from any of the ticketek boxes outside the stadium from 8AM onwards, thats what im doing - be sure to bring credit card you purchased with and ID.

Thanks mate

I probably wont be able to get to the ground till like 6pm, you can still pick up the tickets then yeah?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered my VIP tickets for the Perth show.

What are the chances of them playing more than two Chinese Democracy songs?

Was wondering exactly what the setup was for those VIP tix in Perth.

From what I understand the stage will be setup at the start of the drag strip, so perhaps they have sectioned off some of the first tiered seating on either side?

From what I understand the stage will be setup at the start of the drag strip, so perhaps they have sectioned off some of the first tiered seating on either side?

Fucking epic to say the least!!!! Axl was on fire the whole night!!!!! The rest of the band was pretty darn good too.. Only lacked in SCOM solos and November rain a bit..

Apparently the seats are very close to the stage and it's the only seated area for the show.

It was a last minute decision, but I'm glad I got them :)

Good to hear that Axl was on fire btw. Also it should be interesting to see how DJ handles himself, not yet a fan of the guy, but that could change.

Edited by ashysdad

Apparently the seats are very close to the stage and it's the only seated area for the show.

It was a last minute decision, but I'm glad I got them :)

Good to hear that Axl was on fire btw. Also it should be interesting to see how DJ handles himself, not yet a fan of the guy, but that could change.

I rate DJ the most out of all them.. He's a super cool guy too, Met him on Friday...

Check this link...

Can't speak for Perth, but in Townsville (which I imagine will be a similar setup), they were seats that were located at the back of the mosh pit.

I'm a pit guy, so I didn't feel they were worth it at all. Maybe for the older guys, but you're sitting about 60m away from the stage...

Just got emailed this from a mate:

For all the Gunners fans out there, and even the KoRn fans, this is one event you cant miss. Today you can grab your general admission ticket to this incredible concert and save yourself up to $75. Don't pay $159, today just $79 - that's half price! All you need to do is click click on the link to buy your GA tix right here, then take a print-out of your invoice along with your drivers licence to the box office at the venue on the night, collect your ticket/s and have a blast. General Admission means first in best dressed, so get there early to get right to the front! BUT REMEMBER - The Adelaide show is TOMORROW, Tuesday December 7. Get your tickets NOW!

NORMALLY $159 - TODAY HALF PRICE!

PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE!

Guns N Roses Ticket Adelaide and Perth!

General Admission ticket with special guests KoRn!

URGENT! Adelaide show is TOMORROW, Tuesday December 7. Get your tickets NOW! Adelaide show tickets only available until 2pm, December 7, 2010.

Perth show Saturday December 11. Dont miss out on this incredible opportunity!

NO SHIPPING CHARGE! Pick up your ticket at the box office on the night!

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=17149

Edited by williambailey01