BBC Radio 5 Live about to rip into Axl

W. Adam S

lol

One of the most hated, he is.

One of the most detestable, it's up for debate.

People still go see him so I suppose they don't mind the abuse. And when he's on a good night, the performances are nothing short of spectacular.

Well put, Sir!

I think Axl should phone in. :lol: Would give them quite a shock!

That'd be so bloody funny - reckon they'd let him on if he had a bit of language to go with it?

Boo-fucking-hoo.

A new site is taking the piss out of Axl, who the fuck cares?

You're all acting like this is some new thing and Axl pisses wine and shits money and hasn't done anything wrong here.

What he did friday at Reading and the fallout from it is one person's fault. Axl's.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

You're all acting like this is some new thing and Axl pisses wine and shits money and hasn't done anything wrong here.

What he did friday at Reading and the fallout from it is one person's fault. Axl's.

All he did wrong was come on late..

We have no confirmation on whos fault it was, we don't even know what axl was doing..

quite a few people care, the fact the thread was made kind of proves that point

Boo-fucking-hoo.

I don't think Reading was really that big a deal. The Twitter thing was much worse.

This presenter is a douche.

Yep, he is usually ok though. At least I got to defend Axl a bit on National radio.

loved your text, the x-factor wannabie stuff was great :thumbsup:

Axl Rose is a rock N roll star! Not an X Factor wannabe singing for 10 year olds! The press are far too negative and fail to mention how much the crowd were loving it, They were chanting 'let them play' because the show was simply amazing!!

That one? :)

This presenter is a douche.

Yep, he is usually ok though. At least I got to defend Axl a bit on National radio.

loved your text, the x-factor wannabie stuff was great :thumbsup:

Axl Rose is a rock N roll star! Not an X Factor wannabe singing for 10 year olds! The press are far too negative and fail to mention how much the crowd were loving it, They were chanting 'let them play' because the show was simply amazing!!

That one? :)

YES :thumbsup: