Lostprophets call Axl and GNR a joke

bangit

lol, spoosh fans will go as far as to endorse pedophilia to discredit axl

it's really quite funny

how is that? can't really see anybody endorsing pedophilia here... Pedophilia is one of the worst thing a person could do, and it seems that Axl finds it funny, looking at his letter (best case scenario). Axl nutters are funny to be honest.

I don't think critical reading is one of your strong suits.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some typical Axl nutswingers here. Someone says something bad about their big hero and their only retorts are along the lines of "YEAH BUT HE DID....". No matter what he did, it doesn't make his opinion of Axl or GnR less valid. Yes, the dude maybe a pedophile. Yes, that's horrible. But no, that isn't in any way related to how he thinks of GnR. Deal with the fact that 35% of the people outside this forum think Axl and GnR are a joke and another 60% doesn't know and care.

Ridiculous.

Would his opinion had been more valid if he WASN'T a pedophile? I'm thinking no. If the charges are true, he's a sick bastard but what does that have to do with his opinion on GNR and Axl?

It's ridiculous how some people go into foam mouthed attack mode when someone criticizes Axl.

Edited by Rustycage

Like I'm going to listen to a band whose singer is in custody for conspiracy to rape a one year old child!

I agree, but oh the irony..

Battered.jpg

Completely different...both of those crazy bitches deserved that!

Bsides they probably lied wanting money...

There needs to be a facepalm smiley.

(insert it here)

Some typical Axl nutswingers here. Someone says something bad about their big hero and their only retorts are along the lines of "YEAH BUT HE DID....". No matter what he did, it doesn't make his opinion of Axl or GnR less valid. Yes, the dude maybe a pedophile. Yes, that's horrible. But no, that isn't in any way related to how he thinks of GnR. Deal with the fact that 35% of the people outside this forum think Axl and GnR are a joke and another 60% doesn't know and care.

No, there's a difference between hating on Axl and comparing him to a pedophile. Rip the guy all you want but pedophilia is disgusting and inhumane.

Like I'm going to listen to a band whose singer is in custody for conspiracy to rape a one year old child!

I agree, but oh the irony..

Battered.jpg

Completely different...both of those crazy bitches deserved that!

Bsides they probably lied wanting money...

There needs to be a facepalm smiley.

(insert it here)

You're welcome for telling the truth ;)

So you're another one that says "those crazy bitches deserved it" or "they are lying for money."

The only thing you told the truth about is revealing that you're a true shitbag for thinking that way.

oooo good one!!

And you may now get back to sucking your moms titties little fella!

For real, what is the deal with Axl supporters? It's cult-like. Yeah, that bitch deserved it!

Whatever happened to: Look, yeah, Axl's fucked up. And I ain't defending shit. But I'm still a fan 'cause he's an amazing frontman.

Separate the person from the music, FFS. I know AxlRose14 isn't speaking for every Axl fan, but God...damn.

I'm guessing the 14 is my age. Only a boy with mommy issues would call domestic abuse victims "bitches that deserved it."

I'm a Pathetic little boy. So ha!

lmao you're such an idiot...

You responding like you did proves that you have a ridiculous value on vagina bro...you probably can't go more than a day not talking to your mommy, and your first girlfriend aka YOUR ONLY GIRLFRIEND you're still not over... The one here with mommy issues is you since you're not a realist. Try dating a girl and having balls for once, cuz bitches are crazy. Bsides, no proof Axl hit either one of them, so who the fuck cares? Bitches be crazy

Hell, maybe you're fat. Fat guys are always the most wipped.

Sorry you see yourself as pathetic...but you're not the only one..

For real, what is the deal with Axl supporters? It's cult-like. Yeah, that bitch deserved it!

Whatever happened to: Look, yeah, Axl's fucked up. And I ain't defending shit. But I'm still a fan 'cause he's an amazing frontman.

Separate the person from the music, FFS. I know AxlRose14 isn't speaking for every Axl fan, but God...damn.

lmao you love fakegnr

Motherfucker, I've got a case full of Faux GN'R scented candles.

AxlRose14, bitches are crazy. Especially white women. But Axl is crazier than cat shit. It ain't a stretch to imagine Axl push '11' on the lunacy scale.

Edited by Roush

Who are these guys?

lol yeah that's what I said. I remember their name, but I thought they had broken up.

I hate bands like them. Like Taking back sunday, etc. God, little boys playing what they think is rock music.

Let's see if any of them are still around at 50 years old, let alone 35!

lol, spoosh fans will go as far as to endorse pedophilia to discredit axl

it's really quite funny

Funny how you were singing praises about Slash and his band not too long ago and how they put on a better show then NuGuns now you have joined the haters again...can't make up your mind?

Just like when he was a BBF "hater" and suddenly he praises BBF.... Teenagers...

I was merely trolling with the pedophile comment, but I've never hated BBF, regardless of what your insane little group might tell you.

I was merely trolling with the pedophile comment

You know Bacardi, seriously, fuck you.

Why do you even do that? One of the main reason mygnr sucks so much these days is that assholes like you go to every thread and try to cupcake people. Yes, there are a lot of assholes here who are just plain silly. But why the hell would you call them out every time with cupcake posts? And not just you, everybody who does it. This isn't 4chan. It's nice to have at least SOME sensible discussion here. But thread after thread is either a cupcake thread in itself OR a good thread where assholes cupcake other assholes? I don't see the appeal in trying to ruin a whole forum, so I really hope that someone can explain it to me. Because right now mygnr is as worse as It's ever been.

And another thing. I've had some big fights with Madison over the years. Hated her guts at times. But at least she banned people who are doing this over and over and over again. People give mods, past and present, so much shit. But they do have to deal with you assholes every day. That's a hard thing to do.

So again, as I stated in my opening remark, fuck you. And I hope the whole lot of you get banned as soon as possible.

Why do you even do that? One of the main reason mygnr sucks so much these days is that assholes like you go to every thread and try to cupcake people. Yes, there are a lot of assholes here who are just plain silly. But why the hell would you call them out every time with cupcake posts? And not just you, everybody who does it. This isn't 4chan. It's nice to have at least SOME sensible discussion here. But thread after thread is either a cupcake thread in itself OR a good thread where assholes cupcake other assholes? I don't see the appeal in trying to ruin a whole forum, so I really hope that someone can explain it to me. Because right now mygnr is as worse as It's ever been.

And another thing. I've had some big fights with Madison over the years. Hated her guts at times. But at least she banned people who are doing this over and over and over again. People give mods, past and present, so much shit. But they do have to deal with you assholes every day. That's a hard thing to do.

So again, as I stated in my opening remark, fuck you. And I hope the whole lot of you get banned as soon as possible.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Make one little comment in a thread destined for the shits and this is what I get.

For the record, I agree with you on almost everything in your post.

don't take this forum so seriously man!

btw mostly agree with your post

Make one little comment in a thread destined for the shits and this is what I get.

For the record, I agree with you on almost everything in your post.

Well, It's not about you specifically. Your post was just the metaphorical last drop. It's more about the recent trend of this forum overall and a group of people causing it.

don't take this forum so seriously man!

btw mostly agree with your post

It's not about taking it too seriously. I hate it when people use that argument whenever you criticize something on the internet. It's a matter of a group of people constantly trying to "cupcake" others and making it impossible for most people here to actually have a good time.

It also annoys me that there isn't much being done about it. And yes, maybe the mods are doing something. And yes I know they have actual lives too. But I just don't really see it right now.

Edited by username