Are Queens Of The Stone Age worth getting into?

Towelie

QOTSA absolutely has some good stuff. Songs From The Deaf is great, Dave Grohl does the drumming on it. Lullabies To Paralyze is good and Era Vulgaris is just ok. The band was much better with Nick Oliveri, he left after Songs From The Deaf. Songs From The Deaf is the best of what that band did well. Absolutely 100% worth a a listen

Personally, I think they are extremely overrated.

R is a good listen, one time. Like that movie you liked at the theater, but you would never rent it. Songs for the Deaf, has one good song, "No one knows", and it isn't even that great.

I want to like this band, but I just can't. This to me is the epitome of the band people say, "if you want to be cool, you should like this...".

Own three of their albums (trying to be cool), and nothing I have heard has moved me.

Maybe it will be diferrent for you.

I want to like this band, but I just can't. This to me is the epitome of the band people say, "if you want to be cool, you should like this...".

I think that was true about 8 years ago, when Songs for the Deaf first came out, but not anymore. They're not exactly famous, but their nobody's little hipster secret anymore.