Dj Smokes on stage

90's

Hey I think it's nice to see someone from GnR Smoking on stage the way some of the old members did back in the day...

But do you think it's hard for Axl to be around someone who smokes, since he is a former chain smoker...

How can it be the entire crowd is filled with smoke...

Hey I think it's nice to see someone from GnR Smoking on stage the way some of the old members did back in the day...

But do you think it's hard for Axl to be around someone who smokes, since he is a former chain smoker...

How can it be the entire crowd is filled with smoke...

and not just tobacco either

That blue plaid flannel shirt he has been wearing is almost a carbon copy of the one Slash wore in the NR video.

The guy must have a serious hard-on for Slash as he is some curly hair away from looking like he bought a Slash costume like you'd buy at Halloween to wear on stage.

Actually, I've been thinking about that...

Not because of the Slash comparison ( :rolleyes: ) but because in France, two years ago, the government decided that you can't smoke in public places anymore, which means no more smoking in concert venues, bars, restaurants, pubs etc...

I doubt that they will say anything to him if he does, but it could happen and I'm sure he's not aware of that law and does not intend to respect it either :rofl-lol: .

We'll see...

Actually, I've been thinking about that...

Not because of the Slash comparison ( :rolleyes: ) but because in France, two years ago, the government decided that you can't smoke in public places anymore, which means no more smoking in concert venues, bars, restaurants, pubs etc...

I doubt that they will say anything to him if he does, but it could happen and I'm sure he's not aware of that law and does not intend to respect it either :rofl-lol: .

We'll see...

the law is all over bands dont care just pay a fine if they have too, whats funny is they are on stage smoking but the crowd gets in shit for the same act! I have been told I would be removed if I did it again at some venues, lol.

Sweet Jesus, I can't believe we're really discussing this. Very cool to have lung cancer :confused:

He has the right to smoke, but I can't see the 50's again when smokers were the "coolest". And the comparison with Slash makes this more stupid than already is.

I too noticed Dj smoking on stage, or rather, there appeared to be a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Blame it on the resolution of the video, there was no sign of smoke, giving the impression it was all an image thing.

he wont be able to smoke at the UK gig's it's banned!! he is one cool motherfucker I was sooooo impressed with him at reading!!

Banned? LOL he will then, thats what stars do, banned or not fines or not he will smoke. it is banned in Canada too doesn't stop anyone

he wont be able to smoke at the UK gig's it's banned!! he is one cool motherfucker I was sooooo impressed with him at reading!!

Didn't stop Slash or Scott in Wales on June 7th 2007. Smoking was only banned in Wales then. All it is is a £60 fine

the more funny thing is that DJ has a great simalarity towards Slash and almost plays the same and looks the same.

Bit weird but fun:P

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Stop comparing them.

Why? It's quite obvious who Ashba models his style after. There's nothing wrong with a guitarist modeling himself after Slash...ever wonder why Ashba's been the most accepted of the guitarists? That's right because he's most like Slash. I don't care who it is, everyone else will always play second fiddle to the original.

Hey guy I got an idea.. what if DJ ASHBA is SLASH?! I mean he wears a top hat and even SMOKES CIGARETTES and before he was Buckethead and wore that (awesomely cool) mask to cover up for the plastic surgery he was having. That must be it.