New Interview with Dizzy in Switzerland`s Blick tabloid

God of Thunder

Everybody who is unhappy should fuck off.

WAAAA! I'm Dizzy, and the Crowd won't act the way I want! Waaaaaa

"Boo-fucking-hoo! I'm Naupis, and I spend my time slandering Guns N' Roses because they won't act the way I think they should."

Go listen to The Killers or something.

Edited by Axl Knows

Aw damnit!

What are u people gonna bitch about now?

I mean its pretty hard to make BS out of that.

How can it be 'dangerous' and 'frightening' when three plastic cups were thrown on stage?!

It may start with bottles and cups. But if people are happy to throw shit, whats to stop them throwing more dangerous things like rocks, stones, e.t.c?

That said, if a cup/bottle full of water is thrown and hits a guitar, amplifier, pyro, basically something electric or dangerous, the situation could get dangerous from objects seemigly as small/harmless as those.

No matter how late they are, theres no excuse for throwing shit at the band, or any band frankly. If you're not happy, then leave. Better still, don't go in the first place, especially if you know GN'Rs reputation granted not everyone does)

I agree with everyone that things should not have been thrown. I think Axl is amazing and just wanted to see a great show.

However saying that the atmosphere was so dangerous that the band couldn't go on was not true.

In this video you can see that the atmosphere was really bad towards the band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMakD4tgow

To be honest WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!??? I can understand why people would be pissed because they are late...but damnit once they are on why do they continue booing and telling them to fuck off?!? That is just so bloody stupid..... That whole vibe was really really bad...

exactly

i don't understand why anybody even tries to rationalize the whole going on late thing, its just shitty taste

So how do you rationalize: Knowing GNR have a long history of coming on late (99% of the time they are at least an hour + half late),

buying the ticket anyway, then getting pissed off when they, SURPRISE!, are late again?!?!

Logic says if you dont like it and dont want to experience it ,then dont go in the first place. Spread the word.

Not everyone who goes to a band's concert will know the history of the band, nor read forums such as these regulariy, if ever. Therefore, they expect a normal show

exactly

i don't understand why anybody even tries to rationalize the whole going on late thing, its just shitty taste

So how do you rationalize: Knowing GNR have a long history of coming on late (99% of the time they are at least an hour + half late),

buying the ticket anyway, then getting pissed off when they, SURPRISE!, are late again?!?!

Logic says if you dont like it and dont want to experience it ,then dont go in the first place. Spread the word.

ohh good job figuring that one out, this is for you:

Gold+star+sticker.jpg

give yourself a pat on the back!

I haven't bought a ticket to a "GNR" show for that exact same reason. I almost went when they swung through Detroit a few years ago, but didn't feel like forking out the cash to stand around waiting for 2 hours to see Axl & the Replacements. Now if it were really Guns N' Roses I was seeing, hell yeah I would wait! But this just isn't worth it imo. Maybe if he got his ass on stage on time more people would be inclined to show up and give his new band a chance, that sounds pretty logical doesn't it?

Oh, but that wouldn't be RoCk N rOwL enough for ThE mOsT dAnGeRoUs BaNd In ThE wOrLd :rolleyes:

I don't get it.

I wonder why he doesn't talk to , Slash, Izzy, and Duff. Since Axl doesn't like that them, does that mean he can't?

Kinda retarded, if you ask me.

Did he say that was the reason?

Guess it's just a coincidence, eh?

LOL.

Well... they left the band he was in. Could be they just naturally floated apart after that.

Also, you conveniently left out the rest of my post. Does Axl hate Izzy and Duff?

I don't get it.

I wonder why he doesn't talk to , Slash, Izzy, and Duff. Since Axl doesn't like that them, does that mean he can't?

Kinda retarded, if you ask me.

Did he say that was the reason?

Guess it's just a coincidence, eh?

LOL.

Well... they left the band he was in. Could be they just naturally floated apart after that.

Also, you conveniently left out the rest of my post. Does Axl hate Izzy and Duff?

Dizzy is just butthurt because none of the old members wanted him in the band. The guy literally never has a nice word about the former members. Its pretty childish.