Axl is the most relevant man in rock.

Axl Knows

You're confusing relevant with liked. People tune into Axl like they tune into Brittney. Everyone wants to see the train wreck. It's fucking sad imo that his art will probably always be over looked and ignored simply for the fact that he's an extremely hated human being.

Nah. Dumbass comparison you made there. People tune into Brittney to see the latest shit that is going down in her personal life. People tune into Axl to see the crazy shit that is happening at the shows. No comparison really. You really have to try harder than that to slander the man.

Slander? I'm just saying people hate the dude, and they do....alot. I don't know if there's anyone more hated in rock right now then Axl Rose. Everywhere I go, there's like 100 people who hate him to every 1 that doesn't. When I was younger, I'd engage the debate and defend him but fuck, it's like a 24/7 job trying to defend the man.

Edited by Nintari

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People on here crack me up. Its OK to post topic after topic and post after post saying that Axl is the Greatest Ever....but if u think that the last week was ridiculous, then you are an obsessive whiner, hater and crying all the time. The funny, or pathetic, aspect is the Axl Worshipers seriously don't realize they are doing the exact same thing they are accusing the so-called haters of.

Let me educate some of you. Its OK to love axl the singer and love the current GnR line-up.....but still admit when axl does something wrong.

Calling somebody a cumguzzler or pussy does NOT make your point more valid. It just makes you look silly.

Bashing somebody for being an internet tough guy....and then calling him a pussy....

You can't post 150 topics about the same thing....and then when somebody responds to YOUR comments....call them obsessive. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Its a forum, so I realize people don't act like they would in real life. But seriously, its perfectly OK to attack and bash somebody's idea - without having to also make personal insults against the person. The sad thing is that some of the people being called pussys and being told to fuck off are actually huge Axl fans, and have been fans of GnR for LONGER than the these posters have been alive!!!!

Guest RonMexico82

@Axl Knows - You see that supporter sign under my username? You think I handed over cash because I hate this forum and the band that it follows? Nobody is crying or whining here. We are simply posting our experience of Guns N Roses in Dublin. The fact that it has left thousands of Irish fans with the impression that Axl Rose is a money grabbing cunt, albeit an extremely gifted and talented one, who treats his audience with contempt should be a concern for you.

You want to know why?

Because with every show that is reported as a fiasco and attributed to Axl's behaviour, rightly or wrongly, it increases the chances that Guns N' Roses will be blacklisted by promoters and everyone else in the industry.

Then you will have no Guns N' Roses. No albums, no concerts. Only memories of a band with huge potential who managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, all because the lead singer behaved like a fucking two year old.

As a fan it concerns me. Does it concern you?

You spell irrelevant funny.

Shouldn't you still be crying with RonMexico in the Dublin thread? "Wah wah I had to wait an hour, boo-fucking-hoo. Poor me" etc?

I saw a great show by the band. And I saw a fantastic show the night before, everyone was top notch.

And despite all of that you still can't stop crying and you still can't stop whining. Haha.

And look what you're doing? Crying and whining because people don't feel the same way as well. You're pathetic. I was disappointed because Axl stood in one place for the entire show, the band made up for it. I've never cried or whined for it, I just think he's a cunt. I'm not crying about it.

I think Hitler was a cunt too, it doesn't mean I'm crying and whining about it.

Actually I'm laughing. :rofl-lol::rolleyes:

Shouldn't you still be crying with RonMexico in the Dublin thread? "Wah wah I had to wait an hour, boo-fucking-hoo. Poor me" etc?

I saw a great show by the band. And I saw a fantastic show the night before, everyone was top notch.

And despite all of that you still can't stop crying and you still can't stop whining. Haha.

Why do you keep posting intentionally trying to piss people off?

You already had your posting privileges revoked once. TAKE A HINT

And look what you're doing? Crying and whining because people don't feel the same way as well. You're pathetic. I was disappointed because Axl stood in one place for the entire show, the band made up for it. I've never cried or whined for it, I just think he's a cunt. I'm not crying about it.

I think Hitler was a cunt too, it doesn't mean I'm crying and whining about it.

Actually I'm laughing. :rofl-lol::rolleyes:

Oh okay then.

@Axl Knows - You see that supporter sign under my username? You think I handed over cash because I hate this forum and the band that it follows? Nobody is crying or whining here. We are simply posting our experience of Guns N Roses in Dublin. The fact that it has left thousands of Irish fans with the impression that Axl Rose is a money grabbing cunt, albeit an extremely gifted and talented one, who treats his audience with contempt should be a concern for you.

You want to know why?

Because with every show that is reported as a fiasco and attributed to Axl's behaviour, rightly or wrongly, it increases the chances that Guns N' Roses will be blacklisted by promoters and everyone else in the industry.

Then you will have no Guns N' Roses. No albums, no concerts. Only memories of a band with huge potential who managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, all because the lead singer behaved like a fucking two year old.

The wankers shouldn't have just stood around while the stage was pelted with bottles then. I now have a bad impression of Irish crowds. I don't think GNR should play for Irish crowds anymore, to be honest.

"You already had your posting privileges blah blah". Lol you choirboy conformist.

You want to know why?

The wankers shouldn't have just stood around while the stage was pelted with bottles then. I now have a bad impression of Irish crowds. I don't think GNR should play for Irish crowds anymore, to be honest.

So an entire country should now be punished for one guys actions? By that logic, there's few countries in the world Axl can play in. I think that leaves some Asian countries...

"You already had your posting privileges blah blah". Lol you choirboy conformist.

haha what? that made me laugh tbh

All you are doing is intentionally aggravating people and by the looks of it you are doing a damn good job of it.

So an entire country should now be punished for one guys actions? By that logic, there's few countries in the world Axl can play in. I think that leaves some Asian countries...

Difference is that the people in those crowds didn't cry like little fucking babies ad-infinitum.

Its not an Irish thing, its a fucking idiot thing.

Irish fans raise the fucking roof off when you given them something worth doing it for.A minority looked for an excuse to start and it was provided so others suffered.

But instead of going after them the crybabies go after Axl. Weird.

lol @ Axl Knows! You're a fucking deluded nut swinger dude!

Nice post bro.

Irish fans raise the fucking roof off when you given them something worth doing it for.A minority looked for an excuse to start and it was provided so others suffered.

Nice post bro.

To be fair it's better than every post you've made on this thread

Nice post bro.

I agree 100% with you

EDIT: People will probably take that up the wrong way. The only way Axl is relevant right now is because of his bullshit behaviour. It is not for his music. Which one matters more? Music or bullshit?

The funny thing is the music and live performances are pretty damn good, just getting over shadowed by the shit

And I would agree on that. Of course some people around here would still defend the man if he arrived onstage at three in the morning to take a shit in their mouth.

Ok honestly dude, you seem like a good guy from your posts. But seriously, get the fuck over it, the Dublin show is over and done with yet I still see you whining all over the forum and shit, just let it go, so yeah it sucks he mailed it in, but I'm not usually the one to call people out but it's getting annoying as hell. Be the better man than Axl and just grow up, let it go and carry on with your life.

The only annoying thing is that some people still make excuses for GNR fucking over their fans. Which is what they did in Dublin. Frankly I couldn't give a shit if you don't like my opinion. Deal with it, or to take your own advice, get over it.

Haha, get the fuck out of here bro. You're obviously a deluded little crybaby. Go to the Dublin show thread or something where you can wallow in tears with the rest of the weak-ass complainers.

Haha, get the fuck out of here bro. You're obviously a deluded little crybaby. Go to the Dublin show thread or something where you can wallow in tears with the rest of the weak-ass complainers.

He's not deluded he just realises that just like us all Axl's not perfect and can occasionally be at fault. Doesn't make him any less of a fan, just a realist.

How do we know Axl can be at fault?

I don't recall a single comment from him taking the blame for anything for as long as i have been a fan, anybody care to prove me wrong?

What have I been complaining about in terms of GnR? Nothing! Merely complaining about certain cunts and their frankly medicore attempts to post on this board. It's a shame because this is a nice place to be without crazed mentals like you doing to rounds. Go over to HTGTH you'll be a lot more at home there

He's not deluded he just realises that just like us all Axl's not perfect and can occasionally be at fault. Doesn't make him any less of a fan, just a realist.

Uh, of course he's at fault alot of the time. Thanks for stating the obvious bro. That doesn't make the whining crybaby shit any more tolerable or justified.