Axl is the most relevant man in rock.

Axl Knows

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What have I been complaining about in terms of GnR? Nothing! Merely complaining about certain cunts and their frankly medicore attempts to post on this board. It's a shame because this is a nice place to be without crazed mentals like you doing to rounds. Go over to HTGTH you'll be a lot more at home there

Haha, whatever you say kiddy. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

Edited by Axl Knows

Guest RonMexico82

Ron one question, if you were there why the fk did u not stop and encourage others to stop the asshole throwing shit onto the stage

There was nobody near me throwing stuff but if there was they'd be fuckin eating their own teeth believe me.

Ron one question, if you were there why the fk did u not stop and encourage others to stop the asshole throwing shit onto the stage

There was nobody near me throwing stuff but if there was they'd be fuckin eating their own teeth believe me.

Stop it, i'll get a boner :rofl-lol:

Still nobody willing to prove me wrong and show evidence of Axl admitting guilt for anything?

Guest RonMexico82

What have I been complaining about in terms of GnR? Nothing! Merely complaining about certain cunts and their frankly medicore attempts to post on this board. It's a shame because this is a nice place to be without crazed mentals like you doing to rounds. Go over to HTGTH you'll be a lot more at home there

Haha, whatever you say kiddy. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Go eat a dick.

Just so everybody knows. You can report this sad individual by clicking on the button to the left.

Guest RonMexico82

Stop it, i'll get a boner :rofl-lol:

Still nobody willing to prove me wrong and show evidence of Axl admitting guilt for anything?

Its no easy task GOAB, show me the evidence that unicorns don't exist :lol:

To be fair it's better than every post you've made on this thread

Haha, get the fuck out of here bro. You're obviously a deluded little crybaby. Go to the Dublin show thread or something where you can wallow in tears with the rest of the weak-ass complainers.

He's not deluded he just realises that just like us all Axl's not perfect and can occasionally be at fault. Doesn't make him any less of a fan, just a realist.

How do we know Axl can be at fault?

I don't recall a single comment from him taking the blame for anything for as long as i have been a fan, anybody care to prove me wrong?

So you're saying Axl can't possibly be at fault because he's never admitted to being at fault? You might want to have think about that statement fella. :rolleyes:

No no it was actually mocking the fact that he has never to my knowledge admitted being wrong once

I fear you may have read my post and become your name D&C :rofl-lol:

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Guest RonMexico82

I think its sad coz Dublin is known to have one of the best audiences in the world. i cant believe that people are slating axl for this. I understand it took them awhile, but did u not see crew on stage setting up?

The stage was set by 9.45pm. Axl arrived at the venue from The Four Seasons a few minutes before hitting the stage.

I think its sad coz Dublin is known to have one of the best audiences in the world. i cant believe that people are slating axl for this. I understand it took them awhile, but did u not see crew on stage setting up?

The stage was set by 9.45pm. Axl arrived at the venue from The Four Seasons a few minutes before hitting the stage.

Guest RonMexico82

:lol: Why do you keep doing this.

He is taking Jacko's place in that his odd behavior, and not the music, has become the main focal point of people's fascination with him.

If you are seriously comparing late shows with child molestaton allegations you need your pinhead examined.

seriously...some sick fucks on this site

He's been the same ever since they started headlining in 91. I don't understand the situation. IT'S NOTHING NEW!!

Guest RonMexico82

He is taking Jacko's place in that his odd behavior, and not the music, has become the main focal point of people's fascination with him.

If you are seriously comparing late shows with child molestaton allegations you need your pinhead examined.

He's been the same ever since they started headlining in 91. I don't understand the situation. IT'S NOTHING NEW!!

Allow me to clarify why this is still an issue. Axl hasn't changed. However his audience has and is no longer full of diehard GNR fans. It is now a greatest hits audience who came to see the hits. The hardcore GNR fans are in the minority.

Allow me to clarify why this is still an issue. Axl hasn't changed. However his audience has and is no longer full of diehard GNR fans. It is now a greatest hits audience who came to see the hits. The hardcore GNR fans are in the minority.

I know what you mean but my point is that Axl doesn't give shit about those things. That's why he is a star and he is sucessfull regardless just because he is simply so fucking good.

That's not the case. He still has the same fans, it's just that those fans are 20 years older the same as he is. The point is that the twenty year olds who were die hards in the 80s/90s are now in their 40s and can't pull an all nighter on a Wednesday due to other commitments. When you've got kids to get back to and a job to hold down and you end up stuck in the middle of Dublin because the last train has fucked off you're likely to be a tad upset.

LOL. I'm really starting to wonder if Norwegians are supermen because most of them were in their 30's and they have NO problem going out all night. As for the audience, of course it's changed!And of course there are less diehards than in the 90's as the band suffers from little promotion on the radio (especially the new material) but hey I'm a young new fan and a diehard as well so...

That's not the case. He still has the same fans, it's just that those fans are 20 years older the same as he is. The point is that the twenty year olds who were die hards in the 80s/90s are now in their 40s and can't pull an all nighter on a Wednesday due to other commitments. When you've got kids to get back to and a job to hold down and you end up stuck in the middle of Dublin because the last train has fucked off you're likely to be a tad upset.

LOL. I'm really starting to wonder if Norwegians are supermen because most of them were in their 30's and they have NO problem going out all night. As for the audience, of course it's changed!And of course there are less diehards than in the 90's as the band suffers from little promotion on the radio (especially the new material) but hey I'm a young new fan and a diehard as well so...

It's got fuck all to do with endurance you Muppet. I'm talking about people having stuff to do the following day. I couldn't give a fuck what time the band starts as long as i've got nothing to do the following day. When i've seen GnR i've booked a hotel and taken the next day off work but as lots of people have said these forums represent a tiny fraction of the crowds at these gigs. Most people will get a bit worried when GnR still haven't taken the stage an hour and a half after the support act finish and will get upset. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Also if this was a Friday night there wouldn't have been half the bother as people would just treat it as part of the night out and hit a club afterwards. The point is that the show was scheduled to be over by midnight and the majority of the crowd had made plans based on that.

If GNR play a place like Vegas regardless of what day it is, and the show ends at 2AM, there's a thousand things to do after the show. If they play a city where it's in the middle of the week and nothing's going on at 2-3AM and it's a workday, it sucks.

I know people that will not go see this lineup of GNR and told me "call me when Slash is back in the band and Axl make people wait 3 hours.... oh, he still does that? You must be a sucker for punishment.."

No one likes pissing money away... well, almost no one.

If you think that the people getting upset with being kept waiting till the early hours are only doing it because they're not true fans then you're deluded. Don't you think some of these people may actually be some of the most dedicated fans? People who are just upset that after waiting years and paying a fortune to see their heroes end up having their night ruined because of reasons beyond their control?

Imagine that you've been a fan since the Appetite days and not seen the band in years but decide to push the boat out for the Dublin gig? Buy tickets, arrange babysitters etc etc and end up after looking forward to this gig for years with the gig lasting 20 minutes. Don't know about you but i'd be pretty devastated.

There seems to be two types of GnR fans now. It used to be the 'axl' side and the "slash' side. But apparently now it's fans who want to see a kick-ass show and have the MUSIC be what the audience and music media are talking about the next day. Vs fans who hope a riot breaks out because of something Axl does. Some people want an Axl break-down, some people want Axl and the band to perform a killer show.

And it blows me away that the fans who want the breakdown or riot are the ones on this forum calling the regular fans crazy, pussies, etc.

Guest RonMexico82

If you think that the people getting upset with being kept waiting till the early hours are only doing it because they're not true fans then you're deluded. Don't you think some of these people may actually be some of the most dedicated fans? People who are just upset that after waiting years and paying a fortune to see their heroes end up having their night ruined because of reasons beyond their control?

Imagine that you've been a fan since the Appetite days and not seen the band in years but decide to push the boat out for the Dublin gig? Buy tickets, arrange babysitters etc etc and end up after looking forward to this gig for years with the gig lasting 20 minutes. Don't know about you but i'd be pretty devastated.

There seems to be two types of GnR fans now. It used to be the 'axl' side and the "slash' side. But apparently now it's fans who want to see a kick-ass show and have the MUSIC be what the audience and music media are talking about the next day. Vs fans who hope a riot breaks out because of something Axl does. Some people want an Axl break-down, some people want Axl and the band to perform a killer show.

And it blows me away that the fans who want the breakdown or riot are the ones on this forum calling the regular fans crazy, pussies, etc.

THIS