Axl is the most relevant man in rock.

Axl Knows

Uh, could the Dublin crybabies stick to the Official Dublin Crybabies thread? Thanks.

Because you've no answer to your fucking stupidity. This has nothing specific to do with specifically Dublin. How can you say that the actions of a few reflect the entire "crowd"? You make it out that Axl was having bottles thrown at him by 10,000 people.

You can argue all your other shit as opinion, that's fine, it is YOUR opinion, but you're simply just wrong here.

It's not "a few" when the entire arena was BOOING. See the videos on youtube for more information.

Yeah, I was there mate, you don't need to tell me. They've paid money to see a band that was late and left the stage after a few songs? We were supposed to continue to cheer during the second wait? Nah. Don't tell me about a concert I was there for. Not to mention that's fucking crazy. People boo. Big deal. If I go to watch a football team and they get beaten badly, I'll boo because they didn't perform. Everyone does. Throwing bottles was the problem, not the booing.

I didn't realise you were a fucking idiot too. Save yourself.

Hahaha and you call your audience "best in the world"? You make me laugh, and I don't want your autograph, fuckhead.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree he could have handled things better. But Axl is Axl. No use complaining about the way he is because people have been doing that for over 20 years and he obviously doesn't take those complaints on board. If it bothers certain people that much, I think those people should avoid attending GNR shows in the future.

Look mate, just face it.... The Dublin crowd were a bunch of pussies for booing and hurling abuse at the stage as the videos show. They were also a bunch of pussies for just standing around like retards while the stage was pelted. Shittiest crowd I've ever seen. They didn't deserve the A+ show most crowds deserve. Infact Axl shouldn't have performed for that pathetic excuse for an audience at all. They should be listening to Arctic Monkeys or The Killers or something... bands that do what the public think they should do.

Pussies for booing? What the fuck? How were we standing around like retards while the stage was pelted? I've seen shittier crowds. Most people seemed to get into it again when the show eventually got running again, but what do you expect? They're not going to react the same to Paradise City with Axl running all over the stage after two hours of rocking, and him sulking in the corner after a broken up show.

Can't you just agree that Axl could've handled things better, and those few who did throw things were pricks that should have been kicked out? Really... I don't know what's wrong with you if you can't agree with that. It had fuck all to do with the "crowd" as a group.

Stop being a pussy, we all agree that you and you alone should have handled the crowd, how you can post here knowing you could not control thousands of half drunk lunatics is beyond me.Hang your head in shame and grow a set of balls, next time there is a riot i expect to see you front and centre with a wooden spoon quelling the marching masses with the utmost control and authority :rofl-lol:

Uh, could the Dublin crybabies stick to the Official Dublin Crybabies thread? Thanks.

Because you've no answer to your fucking stupidity. This has nothing specific to do with specifically Dublin. How can you say that the actions of a few reflect the entire "crowd"? You make it out that Axl was having bottles thrown at him by 10,000 people.

You can argue all your other shit as opinion, that's fine, it is YOUR opinion, but you're simply just wrong here.

It's not "a few" when the entire arena was BOOING. See the videos on youtube for more information.

Yeah, I was there mate, you don't need to tell me. They've paid money to see a band that was late and left the stage after a few songs? We were supposed to continue to cheer during the second wait? Nah. Don't tell me about a concert I was there for. Not to mention that's fucking crazy. People boo. Big deal. If I go to watch a football team and they get beaten badly, I'll boo because they didn't perform. Everyone does. Throwing bottles was the problem, not the booing.

I didn't realise you were a fucking idiot too. Save yourself.

Hahaha and you call your audience "best in the world"? You make me laugh, and I don't want your autograph, fuckhead.

1. Never called my audience "best in the world" so I've no idea where you pulled that from. And it's not even "my audience", I'm from Belfast, not Dublin. Does that even have anything to do with what I said?

2. I don't even get the autograph comment. I've no reason to sign any autographs.

Oh I agree he could have handled things better. But Axl is Axl. No use complaining about the way he is because people have been doing that for over 20 years and he obviously doesn't take those complaints on board. If it bothers certain people that much, I think those people should avoid attending GNR shows in the future.

I'm not going to avoid attending GNR shows. The Belfast show was outstanding, and I had a brilliant night. I just don't see how some people on here can blindly approve of everything he does when you weren't even at the shows. There was so much shit I read here before many of the people who were at the show even commented. It was pathetic.

Look mate, just face it.... The Dublin crowd were a bunch of pussies for booing and hurling abuse at the stage as the videos show. They were also a bunch of pussies for just standing around like retards while the stage was pelted. Shittiest crowd I've ever seen. They didn't deserve the A+ show most crowds deserve. Infact Axl shouldn't have performed for that pathetic excuse for an audience at all. They should be listening to Arctic Monkeys or The Killers or something... bands that do what the public think they should do.

Pussies for booing? What the fuck? How were we standing around like retards while the stage was pelted? I've seen shittier crowds. Most people seemed to get into it again when the show eventually got running again, but what do you expect? They're not going to react the same to Paradise City with Axl running all over the stage after two hours of rocking, and him sulking in the corner after a broken up show.

Can't you just agree that Axl could've handled things better, and those few who did throw things were pricks that should have been kicked out? Really... I don't know what's wrong with you if you can't agree with that. It had fuck all to do with the "crowd" as a group.

Stop being a pussy, we all agree that you and you alone should have handled the crowd, how you can post here knowing you could not control thousands of half drunk lunatics is beyond me.Hang your head in shame and grow a set of balls, next time there is a riot i expect to see you front and centre with a wooden spoon quelling the marching masses with the utmost control and authority :rofl-lol:

I know my duty from now on. I ruined Guns N' Roses.

He is taking Jacko's place in that his odd behavior, and not the music, has become the main focal point of people's fascination with him.

Stop calling Michael jacko, will you? Is it too long to write Jackson? I suppose it is for your tiny rotten brain. Then do not write at all. isn't it more simple? It is. Stupid fuck.

Thank you.

Edited by TarjaR

Now more than ever I believe that Americans and Europeans are a bunch of HUGE pussies. Just look at this thread, oh my god, just people crying and crying about standing for 2 hours to see a rock show. What a bunch of pussies.

What are you gonna cry about next? OOOOOOOH MY GOD!!! AXL IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!! HE PLAYED IN A VENUE THAT DIDNT HAVE WIFI SO I COULDNT GO ON THE INTERNET TO CHECK MY EMAIL!!! MY LIFE SUCKS!! I BLAME AXL!!! :( :( :(

Edited by RocketKing99

Guest RonMexico82

Some of you are thick fucking cunts :rofl-lol:

A minority of fans in Dublin wanted trouble........................... Minority

This man speaks the truth. GOAB I'll buy you a beer if our paths ever cross.