GNR in Milan - september 5th 2010

Twinaleblood

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess by playing the same set over and over they get tight as fuck and give the kick ass shows we've seen in Italy. When they get bored they'll replace the odd tune and by the end of the tour the set list will be very slightly different. At the start of the tour they were trying out different tunes and settled with the ones they were happy with and will play them to death.

Thats my take on it. might not be right but i suppose thats pretty much how most other bands do things.

PLEASE AXL, PLEASE! PLAY CIVIL WAR AND ESTRANGED!

CHANGE ONE LITTLE BIT THAT SETLIST =(

There's a better chance of him calling Slash to come over for dinner and hang out than there is of him playing those anytime soon. Stop being a selfish GNR fan that is never happy with anything. Jarmo warned us about "fans" like you.

Are you crazy? you think I was serious? you're not seeing that I'm playing, like everybody else here in the forum?

Yes the Jarmo warned, but was about fans like you who for some reason think is better than the other

It seemed obvious to me. Either Naupis missed the smilies out of his post or is a wanker.

Ashba isa playing ballad of death wearing an AC Milan soccer shirt with his name printed on the back! Ahaha looks awesome!

Now thats cool! My favorite team

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

Yes, again and no less amusing than before!

rock1

I've got a feeling they're going to close with Double Talkin' Jive tonight actually... laugh.gif

oh god, that would be almost too much....axl`s speech followed by DTJ..... rock4

No more updates?

01. Chinese Democracy

02. Welcome To The Jungle

03. It's So Easy

04. Mr Brownstone

05. Sorry

06. Richard Fortus Solo

07. Live and Let Die

08. This I Love

09. Rocket Queen

10. Dizzy Reed Solo

11. Street of Dreams

12. You Could Be Mine

13. DJ Ashba Guitar Solo (The Ballad Of Death)

14. Sweet Child O' Mine

15. Axl piano solo

16. November Rain

17. Knockin' on Heavens door

18. Nightrain

Guest RonMexico82

If Better is no longer a staple I shall complain about the setlist for the rest of the tour.

Did you not get the memo, complain or whining like a crybaby is no longer allowed on the forum. Its all joy Joy good vibes.

If Better is no longer a staple I shall complain about the setlist for the rest of the tour.

I won't complain, but I won't lie... I was disappointed when they didn't play it at Leeds thumbsdown.gif

+1

I was at Reading too, they did play the opening riff....but we all know what happened at that point in the show.... <_<

Dude..for your information ... Better sucks.. the lyrics suck.. sound like a five year old pissing his panties..."no one ever told me when I was alone -they thought i knew Better..Better..When Axl sings that I halfway expect him to have his thumb in his mouth...As if "they" could tell him anything anyway! The baby talk just kills me...

no one quiet knows what hes supposed to know "better.".what? that too much jacking off will make you go blind or hair grow on your palms..What?

Well, Im totally drunk right now and don`t know if its right to post here. The thing I wanna say is I saw pictures of Ashba and a band here and its just so cool. I saw them in Moscow. What a band. If you consider to go or not to go at the show, the answer is to go. Best band ever. Ashba is just so in the place. Love thia guy. Delete my stupid post, I m not going to reread it.

Dude..for your information ... Better sucks.. the lyrics suck.. sound like a five year old pissing his panties..."no one ever told me when I was alone -they thought i knew Better..Better..When Axl sings that I halfway expect him to have his thumb in his mouth...As if "they" could tell him anything anyway! The baby talk just kills me...

no one quiet knows what hes supposed to know "better.".what? that too much jacking off will make you go blind or hair grow on your palms..What?

shock.gif