GNR in Milan - september 5th 2010

Twinaleblood

If Better is no longer a staple I shall complain about the setlist for the rest of the tour.

Dude..for your information ... Better sucks.. the lyrics suck.. sound like a five year old pissing his panties..."no one ever told me when I was alone -they thought i knew Better..Better..When Axl sings that I halfway expect him to have his thumb in his mouth...As if "they" could tell him anything anyway! The baby talk just kills me...

no one quiet knows what hes supposed to know "better.".what? that too much jacking off will make you go blind or hair grow on your palms..What?

You need to go back to school and learn grammar young man. Then you can critique excellent songs and be a dumbass.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Im totally drunk right now and don`t know if its right to post here. The thing I wanna say is I saw pictures of Ashba and a band here and its just so cool. I saw them in Moscow. What a band. If you consider to go or not to go at the show, the answer is to go. Best band ever. Ashba is just so in the place. Love thia guy. Delete my stupid post, I m not going to reread it.

100% agree, and am drunk too

If Better is no longer a staple I shall complain about the setlist for the rest of the tour.

Dude..for your information ... Better sucks.. the lyrics suck.. sound like a five year old pissing his panties..."no one ever told me when I was alone -they thought i knew Better..Better..When Axl sings that I halfway expect him to have his thumb in his mouth...As if "they" could tell him anything anyway! The baby talk just kills me...

no one quiet knows what hes supposed to know "better.".what? that too much jacking off will make you go blind or hair grow on your palms..What?

You need to go back to school and learn grammar young man. Then you can critique excellent songs and be a dumbass.

+1

Better rules.

:crazy:

Are you a little high there, fella? What did you take? It's not good stuff.

Edited by Deb Rose

:crazy:

Are you a little high there, fella? What did you take? It's not good stuff.

+1 :no:

Does anyone else think that only managing 16 songs when you're a headliner charging what Axl does is kind of lazy?

No.

Not when some of them are 10 mins long and Guns play for 2hrs, no!

Plus you get amazing solos like Ballad of Death which is simply the most amazing thing ever (sorry,got a bit of a BOD thing going on at the mo,!!!! :thumbsup: ) and the Fortus OO7 theme. Awsome show for the money IMHO

Edited by omg1999

Does anyone else think that only managing 16 songs when you're a headliner charging what Axl does is kind of lazy?

No.

Plus you get amazing solos like Ballad of Death which is simply the most amazing thing ever (sorry,got a bit of a BOD thing going on at the mo,!!!! :thumbsup: ) and the Fortus OO7 theme. Awsome show for the money IMHO

I'm sorry but most bands don't have 4/5 solo spots and play more songs instead.

No.

It was almost 2 and-a-half hours in Belfast, including Better :) . I for one felt it was value for money.

Pearl Jam and Metallica are two bands that come to mind when it's about value for your money. You get A LOT from those guys.

As a MASSIVE fan of all three bands i certainly wouldnt even try and argue that point, seen Pearl Jam on the Back Spacer tour and didnt think they were ever gonna end!!!! I'm sure the song count was something like 23, and started with Long Road (doesnt get much better than that!) but i have to say that if you offered me the chance to see any of the three tomorrow I'd choose GnR anyday. Just my opinion tho - I can see why some maybe feel 16 songs isn't enough, especially when so many amazing songs are left out.

Still, there were days when i thought we'd never see them again so i'm glad we've got what we've got.

No.

so it would be just fine if they played 9 songs plus seven 15 minute solos then?

My two greatest loves! Guns N' Roses and A.C. Milan!!! How could this get any better???

What a taste! I'm glad to see some A.C. Milan supporters on mygnr. I'm gonna see their home game against Fiorentina in November. There's awesome end of the year before me - Guns N' Roses and Milan in two months. I could imagine Inter fans faces in the crowd. :rofl-lol: DJ is even more sympatic now, lol. :thumbsup: I can't wait for better pics...