GUNS N' ROSES: Belgrade Backstage Rider Revealed - Sep. 6, 2010

justmike66

According to Blic Online, GUNS N' ROSES' rider for the band's September 23 performance in Belgrade, Serbia includes singer Axl Rose's request for the his dressing room to all black and decorated with fresh roses. He has also reportedly asked to have champagne, vodka, tequila, red wine and beer available in the room.

Axl's dressing room must include dark shades while the interior furnishing has to include a bed, a sofa, a coffee table, six lamps and a rug. To break the dominant dark tones, Axl has insisted that the band's private quarters be decorated with fresh roses — 18 of red and white each.

According to Blic Online, "the rider precisely states what the organizers need to provide when it comes to catering, and the list includes black napkins, a blender, a juice maker, a tea kettle, paper tissues, 18 glasses for wine and champagne, 15 glasses for stiff drinks, 40 paper glasses, six cutlery sets, two bottle openers and corkscrews, as well as one large and two smaller bread knives. As for food, and especially drinks, the requirements are even more precise, with Axl demanding salt and pepper mills, olive oil, Balsamico vinegar, soy sauce, two bear-shaped tubes of honey, exact brands of white, red wine and vodka, Patron Anejo tequila and Jose Cuervo mixed cocktail drink. Moreover, the organizers will need to come up with six bottles of Lucky Budha beer and as many bottles of Grolsch and Checkvar beers. As for non-alcoholic drinks, the rider includes Red Bull, Coca-Cola, 7 Up, a carton of orange juice, as well as Pellegrino mineral water and Smart Water. In addition to fresh fruit — bananas, apples, strawberries, raspberries, water melons, mangos and grapefruits — the band will have at its disposal carrot, celery, cucumbers, various kinds of crackers, seven kinds of cheese, strawberry jam, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, white bread, while the rockers will enjoy a dinner with the menu comprising roast chicken, two portions of medium rare filet mignon, Cesar salad, four cheeseburgers and a spinach salad."

Read more from Blic Online.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=145590

u guys never seen bear shaped honeys before?

I have its all I ever use

No really a huge amount or even extravagant considering band and other people connected to the band.

No comment on if this is true or not but consider it is not just for Axl, when you consider that it seems pretty normal I mean they have to eat.

If I came to your house right now and wrote down everything in your kitchen, yours would seem much more silly

Edited by gunsguy

The bear shaped honey ensures it's the right kind of honey. so nothing wierd there.

It's actually kind of boring. I miss the square watermelon.

The bed could be a problem. They'd better make sure it has a lumpy mattress or bed bugs. Something to get Axl up.

According to Blic Online, GUNS N' ROSES' rider for the band's September 23 performance in Belgrade, Serbia includes singer Axl Rose's request for the his dressing room to all black and decorated with fresh roses. He has also reportedly asked to have champagne, vodka, tequila, red wine and beer available in the room.

... In addition to fresh fruit — bananas, apples, strawberries, raspberries, water melons, mangos and grapefruits ...

smiley-heart.gifsmiley-heart.gifsmiley-heart.gif

Edited by Mango