Marc Canter gives an interview to GNR's portuguese fans

GUNNER PT

From what I could see Axl is not happy about everything that went down and feels Slash stole many years of his life. Axl is happy with the people that he is working with now. Slash would like to do some sort of reunion tour. It's always fun to preform in front of lots of people that want to see something like that. There lots of people that never got a chance to see that line up. I would love to see a tour with both line ups. 1 and a half hours of the old one a new 1 hour of the new one.

If the "original lineup" would reunite, 95 % of the fans would not give a shit about the new lineup :tongue2:

I'm proud to be part of the minority.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think people have viewpoints even if you're are a truthful person you might not be a 100% faultless

You could misinterpret some situations as well especially when receiving secondhand information.

Hasn't been much first hand communication between Axl/slash between 1996-2010

There hasn't been any first had communication between them (As far as I know...)

Which is exactly why they need to talk to each other. Like actually talk, not through managers or assistants or whatever, but person to person. If they don't, the bullshit will always be hanging around. This would have nothing to do with being in the same band again/making music together or even being friends, it's got to do with clearing up what actually was said/done. The media will always twist things to make it look like something was done that actually wasn't. Like Slash has said many times, the media has made the feud into this massive thing, when in actual fact it didn't start off anywhere near as bad as the media make it out to be.

Yeah, Slash would blame the media. I've seen plenty of videos of interviews with him where he comments on it, and has for years. All the media did was show the clips. I've read Slash's book, the media had nothing to do with that. Slash has to own up to his own stuff too.

Pfftt........the media asks him about.

Why?

Cause it's what fans want to know about. Freak, it's all we ever talk about on this very board!!

I still think people have viewpoints even if you're are a truthful person you might not be a 100% faultless

You could misinterpret some situations as well especially when receiving secondhand information.

Hasn't been much first hand communication between Axl/slash between 1996-2010

There hasn't been any first had communication between them (As far as I know...)

Which is exactly why they need to talk to each other. Like actually talk, not through managers or assistants or whatever, but person to person. If they don't, the bullshit will always be hanging around. This would have nothing to do with being in the same band again/making music together or even being friends, it's got to do with clearing up what actually was said/done. The media will always twist things to make it look like something was done that actually wasn't. Like Slash has said many times, the media has made the feud into this massive thing, when in actual fact it didn't start off anywhere near as bad as the media make it out to be.

Yeah, Slash would blame the media. I've seen plenty of videos of interviews with him where he comments on it, and has for years. All the media did was show the clips. I've read Slash's book, the media had nothing to do with that. Slash has to own up to his own stuff too.

Pfftt........the media asks him about.

Why?

Cause it's what fans want to know about. Freak, it's all we ever talk about on this very board!!

Yeah, I get that. But Slash then has a choice to make. If he knows that part of the problem is what Axl hears in the media (if that is the case) and he wants to repair the relationship, then "No Comment" would help more than making comments about the situation.

But yeah, he's free to answer interview questions any way he wants. But then blame the media? Can't have it both ways.

i agree the only way to work it out is to get them one on one,

but imagine if that happened, it would probably be like a hostage negotiation. i mean like pizzas and paper cups. they say back in the day axl was on the phone for hours at a time, and considering he is the one with the problem, imagine how much he would have to say? it would not be pretty.