Second London show possibly cancelled

axl_on_drums

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or something weird is happening.

Ticket sales for the show have been pulled from both ticketmaster and seetickets.

Obviously this is disturbing because I'm meant to be going.

Just a heads up

mmmm not good as we just sorted a hotel room to crash in that night.... fingers crossed it's a website cock up :rolleyes:

Edited by John Galt

it has to be true because they cant fill london o2 twice !

frst night was sold out. but there were too few left for the second night. it was a bad idea.

guns management really sucks

and what even sucks more? BonJovi did seven nights there over the summer. i guess thats what happens when you stay current, still play and put albums out every three or four years..

it has to be true because they cant fill london o2 twice !

frst night was sold out. but there were too few left for the second night. it was a bad idea.

guns management really sucks

and what even sucks more? BonJovi did seven nights there over the summer. i guess thats what happens when you stay current, still play and put albums out every three or four years..

They actually played 12 nights, pretty darn impressive.

On O2's website, both dates are still listed. You can't buy tickets for either, though you can still buy hospitality packages for the 14th.

So by the looks of things, they've sold out or it's been cancelled due to lack of sales. Always the extremes with GNR.

As for Bon Jovi, GNR could've been releasing albums at regular intervals for the past 20 years and likely they wouldn't shift as many tickets as he does. That band is a fucking juggernaut.

Edited by axldavies

Not trying to be a hater - honest question.

Could guns really sellout two back to back shows in the same city?

I'm almost positive they couldn't do that were I live, and not because they aren't popular or anything, but just because they would have to compete with other things that people may want to do.

On O2's website, both dates are still listed. You can't buy tickets for either, though you can still buy hospitality packages for the 14th.

So by the looks of things, they've sold out or it's been cancelled due to lack of sales. Always the extremes with GNR.

As for Bon Jovi, GNR could've been releasing albums at regular intervals for the past 20 years and likely they wouldn't shift as many tickets as he does. That band is a fucking juggernaut.

You can open the first date though. When you try to open the second one it says it's no longer in the database,

Which could easily be a mistake but why the fuck is it gone from seetickets too..

The fuck is this shit

Guest RonMexico82

Original Guns would break records if they toured. Bon Jovi and U2 and everyone else would be left for dead.

Edited by RonMexico82

All dates are now gone from the ticketmaster page and a new picture for the band is up (It's 06' Axl)

Looks to me like they are just refreshing the page/ updating it. I wouldn't worry guys.

The only tickets left for the second date were seats at the side so the idea of it not selling well seems highly unlikely.

Edited by plonker88

Original Guns would break records if they toured. Bon Jovi and U2 and everyone else would be left for dead.

If promoted right, yes.

I think it would have to be hyped some. I'm not so sure even the OG band could still fill stadiums, without a little buzz.

If promoted right, yes.

I think it would have to be hyped some. I'm not so sure even the OG band could still fill stadiums, without a little buzz.

Agreed, I think we go a bit ott on here when it comes to the popularity of a reunion. Arenas would not be a problem but stadiums in certain places may well need a push. The simple fact is that the music scene has moved on in a huge way. Rock music is going the way of the guitar solo.

Now a Led Zeppelin reunion, that's where the real money lies. Half of England would implode if that actually happened.

What a change of heart! I remember when you said shit about Slash and sided with Axl, now you're looking for a reunion? Looks like some babies just dont grow up.