Second London show possibly cancelled

axl_on_drums

Guest RonMexico82

Original Guns would break records if they toured. Bon Jovi and U2 and everyone else would be left for dead.

What a change of heart! I remember when you said shit about Slash and sided with Axl, now you're looking for a reunion? Looks like some babies just dont grow up.

Unlike little shits like you I take sides with nobody, especially heroin addicts, alcoholics and delusional bipolar frontmen who lost touch with reality 20 years ago.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all back up for me now. Just looks like the main tickets have sold out and all that's left are those hospitality ones. Just looks like a bit of a website cock up on my end.

Look at it this way, would they still be selling £250 tickets if the show had been pulled knowing they would just have to pay it back?

Edited by plonker88

It's all back up for me now. Just looks like the main tickets have sold out and all that's left are those hospitality ones. Just looks like a bit of a website cock up on my end.

But the first date is long sold out..sold out on the first day I think and it's still up..

The second date is no longer on sale, and not just on ticketmaster but seetickets and livenation..

If this was just an issue with ticketmaster I'd be cool but they seem to have ceased selling eveywhere

Original Guns would break records if they toured. Bon Jovi and U2 and everyone else would be left for dead.

If promoted right, yes.

I think it would have to be hyped some. I'm not so sure even the OG band could still fill stadiums, without a little buzz.

It wouldn't break records by any stretch, but it'd certainly sell out stadiums. I can only talk for England though.

As for if they can sell-out two nights in one city? Again, can only say for here, but I guess we're about to find out. I'd honestly be pleasantly suprised if they manage to sell-out two nights at the 02. Aerosmith didn't get close to selling out one.

If promoted right, yes.

I think it would have to be hyped some. I'm not so sure even the OG band could still fill stadiums, without a little buzz.

It wouldn't break records by any stretch, but it'd certainly sell out stadiums. I can only talk for England though.

As for if they can sell-out two nights in one city? Again, can only say for here, but I guess we're about to find out. I'd honestly be pleasantly suprised if they manage to sell-out two nights at the 02. Aerosmith didn't get close to selling out one.

You mean, GN'R has outsold Aerosmith, with all it's original members?

but but but... this isn't GN'R, right???

I'd say wait and see on the second date. It would be odd if they pulled it, there's still plenty of time til the show, and a lot of 2nd gigs, you get people who go to the first night who buy tickets for the 2nd show last minute etc.

What a change of heart! I remember when you said shit about Slash and sided with Axl, now you're looking for a reunion? Looks like some babies just dont grow up.

Unlike little shits like you I take sides with nobody, especially heroin addicts, alcoholics and delusional bipolar frontmen who lost touch with reality 20 years ago.

Lol, the only person I have ever cared about in GnR is Bumble. Bumble is the only side I take.

Not trying to be a hater - honest question.

Could guns really sellout two back to back shows in the same city?

I'm almost positive they couldn't do that were I live, and not because they aren't popular or anything, but just because they would have to compete with other things that people may want to do.

But.... I don't understand dude. How this actual band sold out the same venues the Aerosmith, Ozzy Ousbourne and Iron Maiden did? I though they were not Guns N' Roses! How the hell they sold out 3 concerts of 40 thousand+? I thought they were not Guns N' Roses! I was probably high when I heard the whole crowd singing along the Chinese Democracy songs. Oh... the YouTube videos shows that really happened.

Edited by ManetsBR

I'm almost positive they couldn't do that were I live, and not because they aren't popular or anything, but just because they would have to compete with other things that people may want to do.

But.... I don't understand dude. How this actual band sold out the same venues the Aerosmith, Ozzy Ousbourne and Iron Maiden did? I though they were not Guns N' Roses! How the hell they sold out 3 concerts of 40 thousand+? I thought they were not Guns N' Roses! I was probably high when I heard the whole crowd singing along the Chinese Democracy songs. Oh... the YouTube videos shows that really happened.

Did Jarmo tell you say that? Shut up, unless you want to me to post the picture of you and jarmo hugging up on each other.

Could Gnr sellout arena's where I live? Yes; But I think they would have a hard time doing it on back to back nights or in the same week. Heck I think most bands, who aren't in the top 40 consistently, would.

That was only thing I was sayin...

Did Jarmo tell you say that? Shut up, unless you want to me to post the picture of you and jarmo hugging up on each other.

Could Gnr sellout arena's where I live? Yes; But I think they would have a hard time doing it on back to back nights or in the same week. Heck I think most bands, who aren't in the top 40 consistently, would.

Actually, I agree with you. Not even Gaga could do it where I live.

Or something weird is happening.

Ticket sales for the show have been pulled from both ticketmaster and seetickets.

Obviously this is disturbing because I'm meant to be going.

Just a heads up

Whats strange is that only yesterday I was on Ticketmaster looking to see if there were still tickets left for the 2nd London show, and I selected 2 tickets and it came up with lower tier 102 which were great seats and even thought then maybe ticket sales haven't been great.

So I really don't think it was selling that well but still plenty of time to advertise and sell some more.

Or something weird is happening.

Ticket sales for the show have been pulled from both ticketmaster and seetickets.

Obviously this is disturbing because I'm meant to be going.

Just a heads up

Whats strange is that only yesterday I was on Ticketmaster looking to see if there were still tickets left for the 2nd London show, and I selected 2 tickets and it came up with lower tier 102 which were great seats and even thought then maybe ticket sales haven't been great.

So I really don't think it was selling that well but still plenty of time to advertise and sell some more.

Yeah but the cheap seats were all sold out...

And in the 102 sections it was really only the last fews rows..

No reason to cancel the show (not saying it is cancelled)

You sink lower and lower. Argue his points, not who he is - what do you care if he took a photo with Jarmo? And threatening him like that as if anyone cares if you post it. Ooh, scary!

Point is, GN'R sold out the first night at the O2. They added a second date. Whether or not that second date sells out, there are plenty of acts, like Aerosmith, who can't do it apparently. As for whether or not they sell out where you live, what does that have to do with the London shows?

You sink lower and lower. Argue his points, not who he is - what do you care if he took a photo with Jarmo? And threatening him like that as if anyone cares if you post it. Ooh, scary!

Point is, GN'R sold out the first night at the O2. They added a second date. Whether or not that second date sells out, there are plenty of acts, like Aerosmith, who can't do it apparently. As for whether or not they sell out where you live, what does that have to do with the London shows?

**this is another one my stalker's folks**

I swear I should get paid to post here.

**sigh**

**sigh**

This is a public forum - you realize anyone can see and reply to your posts, correct? That's not called stalking, that's the point of the place. It's funny, you always cry "if you don't like it you can block people so you can't see their posts" - maybe take your own advice?

When you act the way you do, threatening people, mouthing off to them, and constantly trashing the band - don't expect to make friends.

**sigh**

This is a public forum - you realize anyone can see and reply to your posts, correct? That's not called stalking, that's the point of the place. It's funny, you always cry "if you don't like it you can block people so you can't see their posts" - maybe take your own advice?

When you act the way you do, threatening people, mouthing off to them, and constantly trashing the band - don't expect to make friends.

I love myself better than you - I know it's wrong so what should I do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZEJhkDS4c&player_feature=embed

Edited by SunnyDRE

Amen to that statement.....promoters didnt offer up towards a billion dollars for a reunion if they didnt see the potential there. When you can sell out stadiums without attaching yourself to some silly music festivle you know you had something that inspired the masses.

Amen to that statement.....promoters didnt offer up towards a billion dollars for a reunion if they didnt see the potential there. When you can sell out stadiums without attaching yourself to some silly music festivle you know you had something that inspired the masses.

We've strayed FAR from the original topic of this thread, but... I question, at this point, whether the original lineup would sell that much better. I don't have a bunch of friends asking me if Slash is ever coming back, let alone Steven. I think the fanbase takes for granted that a reunion would mean instant stadium tour. Promoters will offer insane amounts of money to a lot of groups, that doesn't mean they have a clue. If they did we wouldn't have had the concert season we did this summer, and Live Nation wouldn't have signed Motley Crue for over 100 million dollars for a three album, three tour deal. Motley Crue. Who play to smaller crowds than GN'R, and whose most recent album didn't sell nearly as well as Chinese Democracy.

Bon Jovi and U2 are part of a very small group of artists who can sell out stadiums. Bon Jovi did it via constant touring and marketing to their core demo, and I hate to stereotype but a lot of girls are dragging their boyfriends. U2 puts on a huge spectacle. They built up a reputation that their show was something beyond a normal concert. Besides The Rolling Stones, however, how else is doing that these days? A small handful of bands/artists and no one else.

I just hate when the word bi-polar is just thrown around like it's nothing! Hey, I'm bi-poplar and stuggle everyday of my life, one min. wanting be committ suicide and the next min. I am on top of the world. Some days it's that way during a bad times but with each day there ups and downs that are usually dramitic and at times change really quick or other times I may get stuck one way or the other for weeks, there is NO rhyme or reason to it and for me it controls my everday living. It is like the harder I fight it the harder it fights back.

Hear are some example of how bi-polar along with OCD runs my life, if I wake up and don't feel good mentally I try to do as little as possible because i don't want to fall of the deep end if something goes wrong. If something works for me I try to repeat everthing I have done to a tee up to that point so the next time it will work, does it work out this way it's 50-50 but in mind I have to keep that repition going cause might just put me on a roll and if it dones't work the second or third time I alway analize what I my have not don't right to make it turn bad and if I find nothing then time to change how I do things.

Do "I" think Axl is bipolar, I lean toward yes just because alot of his triates, I see them in myself everyday. But, what do I know I have never meet the man just going by observations.

Bi-polar doesn't make you a bad person but a difficult person,yes! it's just some times the people you love and care about the most have to kind of turn the other cheeck because they are the ones you let your guard down to and most times they see you at your worse but the reason for me that this happens is I feel comfortable around them and can just let me feelings flow for better or worse.

There are 2 of my trates that Axl seems to fit and I don't want to get into the any more things that make me think this.

Again JMO and is just from observations no first hand knowledge and really hope he is not but if he is it explains alot.

i

Edited by bigcountry