L'ARC Restaurant Bar Club, Paris. France - 14/09/2010

maxi_mj

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK THIS FUCK!!! I'm currently working (yeah i do have time to spend on the internet though) and I got to work ALL NIGHT! FUCK!!!!

I'll manage a way to sneak out and attend the show, I can't miss them in my city, no fucking way

I like your attitude man! I hope you'll get to see the show. :)

On São Paulo, the showcase was being organized my the MTV Brazil VJ's on their club, the Disco Club. They invited MANY brazilian celebrities. Axl had a sore throat and didn't attend. A fucking riot happened, involving the celebrities, jorunalists and reporters at the place! And then Marcos Mion, one of the VJ said that Axl was in the hospital because he had a cocaine overdose. Then, in the next day, at the the stadium concert Axl ranted about him and the incident on KOHD and during Chinese Democracy he called them "pussies".

The GNR camp denied the concert until the concert day, but then many celebs confirmed that they were invited, and there are pictures of the MTV VJs with the setlists and the invitation with the GNR logo.

FUCK THIS FUCK!!! I'm currently working (yeah i do have time to spend on the internet though) and I got to work ALL NIGHT! FUCK!!!!

I'll manage a way to sneak out and attend the show, I can't miss them in my city, no fucking way

I like your attitude man! I hope you'll get to see the show. :)

Haha, thanks a lot, I hope too but...

I called the place and they told me that, despite the entry being free, you have to be great looking, both physically and the clothes. I'm not kidding you, that's exactly what I was told on the phone, then I said "hey i have ripped jeans... will it be ok?" "Well you know, it may be a Guns gig, but this is a nice place. You have to dress properly" "And what about your physical standards?" "The people at the entry have standards, I can't explain them to you, either they'll let you in or not".

This fucking sucks. What sucks the most is that I don't have tuxedo or that kind of bs so I had to send my gf get some stuff for me that should look "class". I hate that, it's a GNR concert, not the fucking Oscars!!!

Go Black Tie. :P

Hahaha you think I have black tie in my closet? :xmasssanta: I don't have anything but ripped jeans and shirts, even at work I dress like I dress like in normal life, I fuck the conventions big time! But tonight, I fear the conventions will fuck me. :xmasschef:

Go Black Tie. :P

Hahaha you think I have black tie in my closet? :xmasssanta: I don't have anything but ripped jeans and shirts, even at work I dress like I dress like in normal life, I fuck the conventions big time! But tonight, I fear the conventions will fuck me. :xmasschef:

go shopping!