L'ARC Updates (for real)

Amir

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving the pictures. Can't wait to hear Catcher. It seems as though a lot of people were recording.

Didn't see this posted:

Parts of Paradise/WTTJ/It's So Easy -

That's one awesome video! When he's saying "it's OKAY", is that to the security about people taking pictures etc? I hope that, then we might get more videos :)

And btw. Richard looks super hot in that hat! He should wear that one more often :heart:

I'm loving the pictures. Can't wait to hear Catcher. It seems as though a lot of people were recording.

Didn't see this posted:

Parts of Paradise/WTTJ/It's So Easy -

That's one awesome video! When he's saying "it's OKAY", is that to the security about people taking pictures etc? I hope that, then we might get more videos :)

And btw. Richard looks super hot in that hat! He should wear that one more often :heart:

Lol, yeah man, ya had go back a whole page to see it!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=168652&view=findpost&p=2741911

Maybe Cather's there too, like on page 5! (Kidding, it's not)

:sleeper:

Yes, clearly you were sleeping then too when you said "didn't see this posted" and it was on the prior page. What you meant to say was "I'm too lazy to read anything but this last page, but here's a video!" No big deal man, just thought it was funny, maybe someone will post parts 1 and 2 of TIL soon! Stay tuned! :lol:

Tommy, as the crowd was getting crushed: "Everybody, take a a step or 2 back, look out for your brother man!"

BBF: "Everybody, move forward and crush the people in front of you!"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This seriously made me laugh. I love this band.

:sleeper:

Yes, clearly you were sleeping then too when you said "didn't see this posted" and it was on the prior page. What you meant to say was "I'm too lazy to read anything but this last page, but here's a video!" No big deal man, just thought it was funny, maybe someone will post parts 1 and 2 of TIL soon! Stay tuned! :lol:

Maybe I did read through the entire thread, but since your post only said "Paradise City", when in fact it was not only PC, but also WTTJ and ISE, I somehow got a little confused. Seems like a lot of people did as well, since many people hadn't seen the video either. So yeah.. :sleeper:

59881_157075950984676_100000468152649_459464_27868_n.jpg

Damn, French chicks are hot

Her name is Taylor Momsen. She is American and just turned turned 17 over a month ago.

She was doing some show in Paris too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1311968/Taylor-Momsen-brings-Paris-streets-standstill-Pretty-Reckless-rock-act.html

What a lucky broad...

That should be me in a blonde wig touching Axl's arm...

I mean...

Her name is Taylor Momsen. She is American and just turned turned 17 over a month ago.

She was doing some show in Paris too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1311968/Taylor-Momsen-brings-Paris-streets-standstill-Pretty-Reckless-rock-act.html

Isn't she the 17 year old who refuses to wear panties on stage??? I think I remember hearing about that over the summer? Axl better be careful he might be the next guy featured on How to Catch a Predator!

Edited by Mega_Music

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Isn't she the 17 year old who refuses to wear panties on stage??? I think I remember hearing about that over the summer? Axl better be careful he might be the next guy featured on How to Catch a Predator!

Yeah think thats her shes been doing that at 16 years of age! Plus there was pictures of her with her tampon strings hanging out because she only wears corsets and suspenders with those see through platform stripper shoes. She gets alot of press for being a bad influence on young fans as she smokes and drinks too I think

Pretty disgusting for a 16 year old :no:

What a lucky broad...

That should be me in a blonde wig touching Axl's arm...

I mean...

Ha ha, right on!

My romantic fantasies when looking at this pic are all about Axl too.