Secret Acoustic Show in London?

If i recall correctly, there is a 3/4 day gap between the last London show and the other UK (okay, okay England to stop the Scottish/Welsh uprising! :rofl-lol: ) dates. Anyone else think Guns are planning to fill this with another secret acoustic gig? They did one back in '06 in Regents Street if my memory serves me well.

That would be awesome. And ahem, any band members reading this, I'm seeing Guns on both dates in London so if you are doing a secret acoustic gig a ticket would be appreciated :heart::tongue2:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

If i recall correctly, there is a 3/4 day gap between the last London show and the other UK (okay, okay England to stop the Scottish/Welsh uprising! :rofl-lol: ) dates. Anyone else think Guns are planning to fill this with another secret acoustic gig? They did one back in '06 in Regents Street if my memory serves me well.

That would be awesome. And ahem, any band members reading this, I'm seeing Guns on both dates in London so if you are doing a secret acoustic gig a ticket would be appreciated :heart::tongue2:

I'm going to five this year in total so I think I'm more deserving :tongue2:

I really think they will do a 'secret gig' but I don't have a chance in hell of getting in (its who you know not what you know) so I'm not even going to waste $$$ hanging around London. Heading straight to Birmingham as the hotels are MUCH cheaper :laugh:

Me too for the ticket please. I'll forgive the Dublin debacle :xmasssanta: I actually sent Ron a message a couple months back about this - he replied saying no plans as yet (understandably). My pal works for one of the Universal offshoots and have asked him to key an ear to the ground but he's flaky at best.

I really think they will do a 'secret gig' but I don't have a chance in hell of getting in (its who you know not what you know) so I'm not even going to waste $$$ hanging around London. Heading straight to Birmingham as the hotels are MUCH cheaper :laugh:

Didn't you hear, it's not how many gigs you attend but how many posts you have. Get a move on buddy ;)

Anybody that gets wind of this should inform the forum immediately (at least the ones who express an interest via PM) so we can have a big get together if we can't get in :xmasssanta:

I'm seeing them both nights also, so if Guns are reading... I'd like a ticket too! :rofl-lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't you hear, it's not how many gigs you attend but how many posts you have. Get a move on buddy ;)

Anybody that gets wind of this should inform the forum immediately (at least the ones who express an interest via PM) so we can have a big get together if we can't get in :xmasssanta:

I'd definitely be up for that!