Secret Acoustic Show in London?

So does Jarmo just professionally hang out with the band?

He posts "Thankyou and goodnight" messages after the show as if he's actually *in* the band.

So who is Jarmo?

Jarmo runs another fan forum called HTGTH. He is on tour with the band and updates us all as to what is played etc. He does not work for the band. He posts thank you good night because that is what Axl says and it shows the show is completed. Jarmo is a real cool cat if ya get to know him, alot of people do not like the way he runs his site kinda silly of them to think that but W.E. Also his "job" is none of our business neither is his personal life...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home, drove up to camden with a few friends. Walked to the dingwalls and spoke to a doorman who said that the show was canceled, anyways went to the worlds end for a few then decided to head back to the dingwalls for a double check. I spoke to the freshen up man in the toilet who said that guns would indeed be playing at 2 am, but what the hell does a freshen up man know. So i asked a barlady and she also said it was canceled. Had a mooch about and found the actual venue room which was open but werent allowed in by the public, it was just full of chairs and the stage hadnt been set up so thats when i pretty much accepted it werent happening, 2 guys (they worked there, definately not bar staff, maybe management but who knows) then came in and told us to get out, so i asked him what was going on and his reply was that ah "axl rose is a prick" so i replied "well he aint is he mate" but he was adament on his statement. When i phoned earlier a guy said that them canceling had cost the venue 12 grand. So i asked the guy who called axl a prick why it cost them 12 grand, and he said that they had booked a comedy night for tonight, and when they heard guns n roses would be playing they immediately canceled..probably guessing that if gnr did play they would well earn there 12 grand back...but when they canceled, they obviously lost out.

But fair enough if hes got a soar throat, especially with the 2 gigs coming up. Would have been a fucking great gig though. So there you go thats what i found out.

So does Jarmo just professionally hang out with the band?

He posts "Thankyou and goodnight" messages after the show as if he's actually *in* the band.

So who is Jarmo?

Jarmo runs another fan forum called HTGTH. He is on tour with the band and updates us all as to what is played etc. He does not work for the band. He posts thank you good night because that is what Axl says and it shows the show is completed. Jarmo is a real cool cat if ya get to know him, alot of people do not like the way he runs his site kinda silly of them to think that but W.E. Also his "job" is none of our business neither is his personal life...

Be real dude! THe guy hasn't said anything negative about Axl ever. To him Axl is perfect ,and so is Gn'R(decision wise).

When someone(not a hard core ,die hard,i'll suck off Axl ,fan posts something that's not right on spot Jarmo is always the smart ass telling him "don't comment on things you don't know shit about". He's like: i know more than you i'm on a higher spot that you. I'm always right.

and he hasn't posted pictures of Axl(the one he takes). when asked why he said that he's keeping them for a special occasion or something like that. ok let all of us keep the pictures and videos of Axl to ourselves and keep them so we can jerk off on them . Come on, if we were all like Jarmo This forum and HTGTH would have been dead a month after their creation .

bet i'll get replies like "You don't know jarmo so don't judge him."

Bottom line: The guy wants to feel special, like he is a part of something sacred. People take pictures with him. to me he's an embarrassment to what GN'R were.

Don't get me wrong i don't want a reunion ,i like this band better than the old one but jarmo seriously needs to find a girlfriend and stop licking Axl's ass.

Cool info Carson. X_Patience_X I saw you noticed me, fair play, I mean I haven't changed in image since I was 14, and I'm now 22 :tongue2: (UK SUBS is probably thinking "what a lucky prick").

And for the rest of you, you should lay off Jarmo. I admit I am not a HTGTH user, not because I dislike the way it's run or anything like that, just I found this forum first and never saw the point in moving. I recognized Jarmo in the after show, first time I'd met him or even seen him. Had a little chat with him and he seriously was an alright guy, obviously he knows that most of the people there talking to him don't want to be his friend and are there for some benefit or to get some information about the band and he's reserved on what he can say, I didn't even bother asking anything about the band, I just had a brief chat with him about general stuff. His English was very good too! And following on from the first line of this sentence, he looks about as old as I do!

what loaded means by that long winded rant is that is Axl called him today and offered for him to come on tour with him, Loaded would say no way. Sure fella, sure.

Anyways the topic is not Jarmo it's about a secret gig that never happened today...

Edited by gunsguy

what loaded means by that long winded rant is that is Axl called him today and offered for him to come on tour with him, Loaded would say no way. Sure fella, sure.

Anyways the topic is not Jarmo it's about a secret gig that never happened today...

Yeah i know that the topic is not about Jarmo, But you totally missed the point of my rant.Example: When you take pictures at a GN'R show do you keep them in a dark corner of you room and decide to post them after 15 years. And in the meantime shitting on the guy who's not sharing the 2002 VMA rehearsals. (????)

Yeah i know that the topic is not about Jarmo, But you totally missed the point of my rant.Example: When you take pictures at a GN'R show do you keep them in a dark corner of you room and decide to post them after 15 years. And in the meantime shitting on the guy who's not sharing the 2002 VMA rehearsals. (????)

I can't speak for him and wont, but did it ever cross your mind that maybe just maybe he believes in this band and wants to showcase the band members? We have zillions of Axl pics from every angle from every gig. Anyway I don't know if he even takes pics of Axl, even if he does rest assured he aint doing what you say with them, he is critical of his photo work.

I can't speak for him and wont, but did it ever cross your mind that maybe just maybe he believes in this band and wants to showcase the band members? We have zillions of Axl pics from every angle from every gig. Anyway I don't know if he even takes pics of Axl, even if he does rest assured he aint doing what you say with them, he is critical of his photo work.

Alright, never mind we won't get anywhere with this dissuasion :book:

i know there still in london for tonight, might head up to the hard rock or something be kool to get an autograph if any of them were out n about

Do you think they're staying near there? Bumble was at Nobu which is right near to the hard rock.

i know there still in london for tonight, might head up to the hard rock or something be kool to get an autograph if any of them were out n about

Do you think they're staying near there? Bumble was at Nobu which is right near to the hard rock.

im not sure i think so, tommy write on his twitter last night that he'd sign some girls ticket from the 02 gig's outside the HRC. worth a try, would be kool to say hello maybe get a pic or something

Edited by carsonskitz

Alright, never mind we won't get anywhere with this dissuasion :book:

thanks to both of you for the info.