Secret Acoustic Show in London?

If i recall correctly, there is a 3/4 day gap between the last London show and the other UK (okay, okay England to stop the Scottish/Welsh uprising! :rofl-lol: ) dates. Anyone else think Guns are planning to fill this with another secret acoustic gig? They did one back in '06 in Regents Street if my memory serves me well.

That would be awesome. And ahem, any band members reading this, I'm seeing Guns on both dates in London so if you are doing a secret acoustic gig a ticket would be appreciated :heart::tongue2:

Sam, baby doll, here's hoping.

Just doing Birmingham this time round - 14th Time seeing Axl and GNR.

blowjobs=automatic entry

Where's Steven Adler when you need him?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i recall correctly, there is a 3/4 day gap between the last London show and the other UK (okay, okay England to stop the Scottish/Welsh uprising! :rofl-lol: ) dates. Anyone else think Guns are planning to fill this with another secret acoustic gig? They did one back in '06 in Regents Street if my memory serves me well.

That would be awesome. And ahem, any band members reading this, I'm seeing Guns on both dates in London so if you are doing a secret acoustic gig a ticket would be appreciated :heart::tongue2:

Getting old are we subsy? :heart:

Getting old are we subsy? :heart:

Well yes but that's beside the point - The point is, London's a bitch for me midweek and I was going to Manchester aswell but something work related has turned up so only one in four in 2010.

I think it's fair to say Axl's had his moneys' worth from me since 88' though! -_-

Hang on- what the fuck am I waiting for? :confused:

Yep get sucking before it's a sell out

Nah i'll pass thanks, but turn around bitch I've got a use for you, besides you ain't got nothin' better to do...

:heart: